Why become a member? ×

Noble preamp - *WITHDRAWN*
£1760
Plonsk, Poland

macieq

For all the laughing and puzzled emoji’s a new one from Noble is $1199+$680 for the 6 week rush order option plus the 18v doubler cable. The wait list is 40-42 weeks and then there’s import taxes etc. on top. 

Not what some folk want to pay but for someone in a rush it’s what they’re looking at paying new for a high demand and quickly becoming industry standard piece of kit. 

Edited by krispn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah if you want it now ( within 6 weeks ) you’re gonna pay this and some. It’s not as crazy as people think, for some the GAS is real. They are amazing bits of kit. GLWTS dude

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, lee650 said:

If I could afford it, I wouldn't be quibbling with the price. Definitely a piece of gear I need to own before I die 😁

He’s in Poland, you’d have VAT and import duties to add to that price,

love my noble but not @ 2 grand 

GLWTS though I'm sure someone in the EU will snap it up marvellous piece of kit. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bunion said:

He’s in Poland, you’d have VAT and import duties to add to that price,

love my noble but not @ 2 grand 

GLWTS though I'm sure someone in the EU will snap it up marvellous piece of kit. 

For the price and saving it’s worth getting an EasyJet or Ryanair flight in for the day

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tayste_2000 said:

For the price and saving it’s worth getting an EasyJet or Ryanair flight in for the day

Might be a little uncomfortable in the rectum! 🙂

I'd love this but it's out of my reach. Not because it's overpriced. It's simply beyond my meagre wallet. GLWTS.

Edited by Steve Browning
  • Like 1

• macieq changed the title to Noble preamp - withdraw