Why become a member? Ɨ
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Noble preamp - *WITHDRAWN*
Ā£1760
Plonsk, Poland

macieq

For all the laughing and puzzled emojiā€™s a new one from Noble is $1199+$680 for the 6 week rush order option plus the 18v doubler cable. The wait list is 40-42 weeks and then thereā€™s import taxes etc. on top.Ā 

Ā 

Not what some folk want to pay but for someone in a rush itā€™s what theyā€™re looking at paying new for a high demand and quickly becoming industry standard piece of kit.Ā 

Edited by krispn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah if you want it now ( within 6 weeks ) youā€™re gonna pay this and some. Itā€™s not as crazy as people think, for some the GAS is real. They are amazing bits of kit. GLWTS dude

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, lee650 said:

If I could afford it, I wouldn't be quibbling with the price. Definitely a piece of gear I need to own before I die šŸ˜

Heā€™s in Poland, youā€™d have VAT and import duties to add to that price,

love my noble but not @Ā 2 grandĀ 

Ā 

GLWTS though I'm sure someone in the EU will snap it up marvellous piece of kit.Ā 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bunion said:

Heā€™s in Poland, youā€™d have VAT and import duties to add to that price,

love my noble but not @Ā 2 grandĀ 

Ā 

GLWTS though I'm sure someone in the EU will snap it up marvellous piece of kit.Ā 

For the price and saving itā€™s worth getting an EasyJet or Ryanair flight in for the day

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tayste_2000 said:

For the price and saving itā€™s worth getting an EasyJet or Ryanair flight in for the day

Might be a little uncomfortable in the rectum! šŸ™‚

Ā 

I'd love this but it's out of my reach. Not because it's overpriced. It's simply beyond my meagre wallet. GLWTS.

Edited by Steve Browning
  • Like 1

• macieq changed the title to Noble preamp - withdraw