Why become a member? ×

Hi from North Yorkshire

rwillett

Hi,

Been reading for some weeks and taken the time to join.

I live between Settle and Ingleton in North Yorkshire with my partner, two growing girls, a border collie/poodle cross, two rescue cats and a large energy bill. I know what worries me the most.

Played the acoustic guitar for years, but just for fun and by myself, I know my limitations :)

Got given a cheap Westfield Precision Bass clone and discovered I really, really enjoy playing bass. I'm still not much better, but I really like it. Going from a six string to a four string was a lot easier than I thought.  

I work in IT and projct management, rescuing complex projects that have gone wrong, so I have no problems getting work (sadly)

If you are looking for a bassist with little music ability around Settle, Kirkby Lonsdale, Skipton, but with lots of enthusiasm, let me know.

I am also looking for a face to face paid teacher.

Thanks

Rob

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

IMO Rob has already justified his right to be a member here by making me (two) pairs of pickup surrounds which greatly improve the appearance of my Fender Modern Player jazz 5er. 

I wish everyone was as helpful as Rob..

• Like 2

Rob ... you are a saint! Helping me get Patty (My 3D printer) up and running again, offering insightful suggestions regarding Trampa (My midi pedal build) ... you're a wonderful member of BC! 

S'manth x

Edited by Smanth
  • Like 3