Why become a member? ×

Stupid question, but just curious.....

nilorius

For the real answer to this, we need to consider that James Bond drives and Aston Martin. Therefore, who do we consider to be the James Bond of bassists? Once we know that, we can look to the bass that they play or favor to find our answer.....

Personally, I'd say that Wal are the Aston Martin of basses (not derived from above theory)

Edited by CJPJ

19 minutes ago, nilorius said:

No, i just want to know the others opinion to quality in car top and bass top brands.

OK back to your car question, I'd recommend a nice Rolls Royce 40/50, anywhere between £200k and £500k and will no doubt hold its value and more likely appreciate.. 

.. and 7 litre eh.. Ding Dong..! 👍

Edited by Waddo Soqable

3 minutes ago, nilorius said:

Take it as you want, i don't care your demands.

You're very combative... unnecessarily so. I'm asking you a genuine question, you'd don't need to answer if you don't want to - the was no 'demand'. Adding hyperbole to your obfuscation is a bit childish however... Anyway, here's hoping you find the information you want, for whatever odd purpose you want it for. 

2 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

You're very combative... unnecessarily so. I'm asking you a genuine question, you'd don't need to answer if you don't want to - the was no 'demand'. Adding hyperbole to your obfuscation is a bit childish however... Anyway, here's hoping you find the information you want, for whatever odd purpose you want it for. 

How can people be so foolish. All i want is to name a brand in quality that equals in cars (Aston Martin) and "BASS BRAND" to it. Is it so difficult ?

• ped locked this topic