Why become a member? ×

Fender CIJ Precision 02-04 - *SOLD*
£400
SHEFFIELD

GarethFlatlands

Never thought I'd sell this but a lack of time to play and being the owner of small, crampy hands mean that this just isn't getting played and isn't likely to any time soon 😞 

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder and Badass II bridge installed (I don't have the originals). Currently doesn't have any strap buttons which I didn't notice until I started taking pictures but I can pop the Schallers back on and thrown in the leather strap they're attached to if that helps. The serial number dates it to around 2002-2004. Very good condition considering how much it's been played and gigged. Why is it £2-300 cheaper than other similar basses on Reverb? It's the price I paid for it, and without wanting to sound like Rebekah Vardy, I don't need the money. At least not enough to squeeze a fellow Basschatter for every last £ I can. I'd rather it went to a good home and got played. If it goes on Reverb however, then I'll align it more with the market price.

I don't have a suitable box for shipping, so collection preferred from Sheffield (0.6 miles from the station), or I can meet you part way. I'd consider trades for a nice short scale or something with a less baseball bat-like neck that I can actually get my hands around, with money either way depending on what's on offer.

EDIT:- I found a box in the cellar which should fit, so postage is potentially an option. I've had a few offers and am working my way through the messages in order of arrival.

IMG_20221228_105158535_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221228_105249574_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221228_105136460.jpg

IMG_20221228_105144416.jpg

IMG_20221228_105154024.jpg

Edited by GarethFlatlands
  • Like 10

• GarethFlatlands changed the title to Fender CIJ Precision 02-04 - Sold Pending successful delivery