Why become a member? ×

CTS pot help

fleabag

Can anyone point me to any shop selling a CTS 250k Solid Shaft Linear pot ?

Forget Ebay.  Northwest Guitars offer one , which i bought, and when it turned up it was a  Log pot. I messaged them ,

and they said that auction was for an Audio Taper pot only, but failed to see that their auction actually said it was for either Log or Lin. Numpties.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/372533109535?hash=item56bcb4231f:g:EYkAAOSwkA9iQEL8&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA8I4hXZYtK%2FFtodkVWU%2F8cGAYKQPSPgd5blPpB6AXV4D9%2BpBvPaEfCLUU3XG4qF7wQyycTQeOFeQu61fZ2Eh47mFvbi2cmRPM5yL7jARhO1EDZOGW4RZSjxugIryivAYZ4%2FtbeRePLBIiNzXPlMyUFGqXsLt43H95kc9e06oBBh9SFA9bpIc09JiryM2sbEmpXv42wKYXB63nzHzUVjYPg9NlIKKz5bOA3sclmkuvVMUiawjRxUwVsMQn3%2FYwCRm%2B%2FfsVzDqSNzDRPhcpdcHCjDb2Xj61bbQIl5tVc2gYkcb1gKcQDmM9lKuiUiGBmkhQzA%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5TW7qiVYQ

It seems they're rarer than a straight answering politician

I'm assuming CTS is another victim of the pandemic upheavals? Supplies of some of their pots seem to have been patchy for months now. When I was looking for stacked 250k pots a while back, the only seller I could find with stock was in the US and wanted $15 plus $25 AUD each to ship them! Ouch! 

Hope you eventually track down what you're looking for.