Why become a member? ×

Dont care what it sounds like

grumble

[quote]Do you care what it looks like ??[/quote]

Aww come on, get one of those and join a Sixties cover band doing surfer numbers !
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my eyes its gorgeous coz it doesnt look like a P or J bass wannabe :)

[quote name='grumble' post='467990' date='Apr 21 2009, 12:01 AM']Aww come on, get one of those and join a Sixties cover band doing surfer numbers !
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my eyes its gorgeous coz it doesnt look like a P or J bass wannabe :)[/quote]

I like your style :rolleyes:

I want Chris Squire's Electra.

[quote name='grumble' post='467938' date='Apr 20 2009, 11:13 PM']I WANT one.....
[url="http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hallmark-SweptWing-Vintage-Series-Bass-Guitar?sku=517691"]drool[/url]

I hear the divorce courts are quite friendly places nowadays.....
:)[/quote]
If all else fails, you could always use it to dig yourself a nice deep hole to hide in..! :rolleyes:

[quote]Don't listen to the nay-sayers. More information here.

One thing to watch is that they are 30" scale only...[/quote]

Thanx Red, I already found the web site and mailed em about a UK distributor. Fortunately for my marriage they don't have a UK distributor :)
I think they will ship to the UK but the cost would be too high for me.

As to the nay-sayers, well check out the web site and look at the swept-wing vintage in sparkle red, makes you want to learn the Jetsons theme then surf into the sunset !
Mind you, this is from someone who learned on an original Burns Bison and still plays his Jap Crap Gibson Triumph copy regularly so maybe my tastes aren't quite bass-mainstream.

Isnt a Fender something Yanks call a bumper ? Who the hell is this Warwick guy anyway, didnt he drive for Toleman and Renault ??
Really showing my age with that :rolleyes:

[quote name='grumble' post='469119' date='Apr 21 2009, 10:52 PM']Who the hell is this Warwick guy anyway, didnt he drive for Toleman and Renault ??
Really showing my age with that :rolleyes:[/quote]
Aha - the best racing driver never to win a Grand Prix! :)