Why become a member? ×

NBD - Fender Player Precision

Franticsmurf

Spotted online on the Bax website, a 'B' stock Precision for £490. I expected scratches in addition to the damaged packaging that was listed on the site but I have yet to spot any. My first Precision style guitar and so far (about 90 minutes in) happy with sound, feel, neck and weight.

P1120730.thumb.JPG.2a4ed63183d64c42087f7289103c06f6.JPG

• Like 14

On 16/10/2022 at 11:28, Burns-bass said:

The quality of these basses is quite incredible. I gig all over with Mexican basses, love them

Got to agree , love Fender and had all kinds ,vintage,mij,USA Etc . Got a Player P during lockdown and its so so nice to play 

On 16/10/2022 at 09:21, Franticsmurf said:

I was looking at it this morning thinking 'a different pick guard, perhaps?' - Now I can justify it to get the sound just right. 😃

As much as I like 'burst and tort, 'burst and black works a treat too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ezbass said:

As much as I like 'burst and tort, 'burst and black works a treat too.

Stop it! 😃 If this carries on, I'll have a rainbow catalogue of pick guards. 'Monday, it must be Infra Red checker pattern pickguard day'. 

I have a tort PG on order, and a paisley one too, both from Amazon. Now I have to order a black one. 🙄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Franticsmurf said:

Stop it! 😃 If this carries on, I'll have a rainbow catalogue of pick guards. 'Monday, it must be Infra Red checker pattern pickguard day'. 

I have a tort PG on order, and a paisley one too, both from Amazon. Now I have to order a black one. 🙄

You’re welcome 🤣

• Haha 1

I played (no pun intended) one of these yesterday, albeit with a maple neck and board, and was mightily impressed. If I was in the market for a P (I’m not, I’m not, I’m not! 😬) I wouldn’t hesitate to get one of these.

• Like 1