Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Super Compact (£420) and TC Electronic BH550 head (£210) - *SOLD*
£675
Somerset (possibly London)

Richard Jinman

For sale a Barefaced Super Compact cab and a BH500 head. The price (£630) is for the head and cab, but I'm willing to sell separately. I'd be looking for £420for the cab and £210 for the head. Someone is going to ask me which generation the cab is. Apologies, but I'm not sure (is there an easy way to tell?). All I can say is that it's in great nick and there are no tears in the tolex. A few marks on the front grille, but otherwise a very tidy, clean and (natch) great sounding cab. I'm sure most people on this forum know exactly what this is, but Barefaced's own breathless advertising copy says this: 

Why you need the Super Compact:

It does gorgeous smooth clean bright tones, thick tight mid-punchy tones, huge deep bottom-heavy tones, aggressive growly grindy dirty tones and more, and can play LOUD. From subtly amplifying your acoustic bass guitar with natural clarity at coffee-shop gigs to thundering out your drop-tuned P-bass and FX pedals in a loud sweaty rocker's pub. Feels small when you pick it up, BIG when you plug it in!

The BH550 was bought new by me and has had light home use. Neither the head nor the cab have been gigged unless you count that thing at the village hall. I'll throw in a speaker cable if the cab and head go to the same home. Any questions please ask, thanks. 

Tui-2.jpg

Tui-3.jpg

Tui-4.jpg

Tui-5.jpg

Tui-6.jpg

Tui-7.jpg

Tui-8.jpg

Tui-9.jpg

Tui-10.jpg

Tui.jpg

Edited by Richard Jinman
  • Like 2

• Richard Jinman changed the title to Barefaced Super Compact (£420) and TC Electronic BH550 head (£210)
  • Richard Jinman changed the title to Barefaced Super Compact (£420) SOLD and TC Electronic BH550 head (£210)