Why become a member? ×

Mesa M6 Carbine. On hold pending payment - *SOLD*
£1100
Essex

bassfan

edit 21/10. Korg tuner has gone. 

m6/footswitch and rack case £750. I will split if you don’t need the case but shipping will be better in it! 👍🏻

This is just a feeler as I love this amp but since getting a BAmp several years ago I’ve not gigged it. 

The Mesa M6 carbine (rack mounted) it’s a power house and becoming increasingly harder to find. Specs from Mesa website are here. 

https://legacy.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/bass/carbine-series/m6-carbine/rackmount-head.html

I had it running through a 2x12 berg cab and NEVER had it turn more than third of the way up. I wanted to flick between the pre sets and couldn’t find a Mesa switch so I had bright onions make me one, works perfectly (as you’d expect!) 

I’d rather sell the whole lot together (5u rack/korg tuner and amp) but may split it. I had my rack mounted in ears above the tuner and a blank space at bottom for some air intake. In ears not included! £1100.00 Ono. 

It’s quite heavy in the rack so don’t be expecting a one finger lift but it’s worth the effort and the rack has decent handles. 😃

I will ship via @walshy man in a van dedicated courier but the cost and risk will be down to yourself. I’ve used him several times and he’s very good! Of course you can collect to and I’ll put the kettle on. 

I’ll try and get some better pics tomorrow.

Trades added:

origin effects bassrig black panel ‘64 and cash my way

any questions message me 😃😃

F18801AB-134E-4BF6-83F4-12D5581DBDB4.jpeg

7B60A03F-C705-40F5-9962-BA3C9A5BC3DA.jpeg

Edited by bassfan
Rack size was wrong. Amended 😃
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Absolutely fantastic amp with such a great tone. 

GLWTS. 

Cheers mate. It really is. Moving to FoH and in ears and not using it just makes me keeping it a waste. 😏 

I can always borrow yours if I miss it to much! 😂

1 minute ago, bassfan said:

Cheers mate. It really is. Moving to FoH and in ears and not using it just makes me keeping it a waste. 😏 

I can always borrow yours if I miss it to much! 😂

I think you're a really top bloke Paul, you know I do. But not top enough to borrow my Mesa M6 (or my KS). Soz buddy! 😁

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, thodrik said:

My old amp. Loud as hell it was! 

Good luck with the sale.

And it’s absolutely still loud as hell! 😂

if I wasn’t playing more weddings and parties where sound limiters were fitted I’d be gigging it a lot more. It’s awesome. 

• bassfan changed the title to Feeler: Mesa M6 Carbine, footswitch and rack case £750
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • bassfan changed the title to Mesa M6 Carbine. SOLD pending payment