Why become a member? ×

Nordstrand Acinonyx - *SOLD*
£725
North Yorkshire / Teesside

Ashborygirl

With a heavy heart, I'm selling my Nordy Cat bass.

I think everyone knows how good these basses are, they may look like a toy but they are superb basses.  Don't think this is an instrument with some idiosyncratic tone that may find a home on the odd song, it kills in every application and has a huge range of tones on tap.  You could happily pitch up for a session with a cat & be sure that it will fit in, no matter what the genre.  Factor in the super insane weight (under 7lbs), short scale, 1.4 inch nut & 17mm string spacing and the thing almost plays itself.   

This one is in superb condition, with no dents, dings, cracks or scratches - you'd not know it wasn't a new one.  It's currently strung with a new set of GHS stainless flats - although I think I prefer D'addrio nickel rounds on it if I'm honest.  

I don't have a case or gigbag for it I'm afraid, just the original shipping carton & a lot of those foam peanut things.  I would strongly suggest collection for this one, I can repack it all for your courier to collect but I'd really advise against it.  When it arrived here I was expecting it to be in bits but it somehow wasn't - your choice, your risk though.  I'm just south of Middlesbrough, in a quaint little village - just ignore all those news reports about visitors disappearing, nothing's been proved.  Yet.

20220818_112012.jpg

20220818_112021.jpg

20220818_112035.jpg

20220818_112040.jpg

20220818_112027.jpg

Edited by Ashborygirl
  • Like 17

I’m surprised that this hasn’t been snapped up already! Mine has become my number one gigging bass since I got it a couple of months ago. Three hour gigs are no problem with it and it sounds fantastic. Those pickup combinations and tone switches give you an instantly available range of useable tones. It’s just brilliant. 

GLWTS!

• Like 1

• Ashborygirl changed the title to Nordstrand Acinonyx SOLD