Why become a member? ×

BassChat Relay South Manchester to Evesham, West Midlands

BassBunny

Fellow BassChatters, I wonder if any of you can help in getting a bass from South Manchester to Evesham, West Midlands?

I need to get it to Andrew, @bubinga5 , and as I don't have a case, only a gig bag, we are trying to avoid a courier.

If anyone can help, that would be awesome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BassBunny said:

Fellow BassChatters, I wonder if any of you can help in getting a bass from South Manchester to Evesham, West Midlands?

I need to get it to Andrew, @bubinga5 , and as I don't have a case, only a gig bag, we are trying to avoid a courier.

1 hour ago, Supernaut said:

Go to Halfords, get a cardboard box and bubble wrap, book the courier. 👍🏻

2 hours ago, BassBunny said:

Get in touch with @walshy's man with a van. You don't need a case or wrapping as he doesn't just chuck it in the back of his van.

1 hour ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Get in touch with @walshy's man with a van. You don't need a case or wrapping as he doesn't just chuck it in the back of his van.

Cheers, Will do. I did have a number for Andy Travis's mwv but he appears to have vanished.

I bought a train ticket on Friday to get home (Derby --> Capenhurst). I went for the cheapest on Trainpal, although it didn't actually offer a choice (sometimes there is a choice). Sometimes on the ticket you'll see a route restriction such as "not via Liverpool Lime St".

On my ticket, it said "via Stoke-on-Trent only".

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, paul_c2 said:

I bought a train ticket on Friday to get home (Derby --> Capenhurst). I went for the cheapest on Trainpal, although it didn't actually offer a choice (sometimes there is a choice). Sometimes on the ticket you'll see a route restriction such as "not via Liverpool Lime St".

On my ticket, it said "via Stoke-on-Trent only".

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time!