Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4LX - *SOLD*
£1250
Pontypridd South Wales

Basszilla

4 minutes ago, lee650 said:

I just think these basses are like works of art. Been in love with them, since I started playing and love mine to bits. I want a 5 string next though 😁

Very true Lee. They are without doubt incredibly beautiful instruments visually and sonically. Anyone who has yet to try one definitely should. 

The thing is they are a joy to play, the body just sits right and they never fall out of tune. And best of all they always cut through the mix with a hefty amount of authority. 

I'm no longer gigging for various reasons so most of my gear is up for sale.  I have some pedals that I'll be looking to move on soon as well, a catalinbread sft and a zoom ultra fuzz.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
13 hours ago, paul_5 said:

That is beautiful. I'm not in the market for another bass, but that is gorgeous.

To be honest it plays like butter and it has that Spector growl in spades. Played it this morning and had a 'Am I crazy to sell this' moment! Haha

10 hours ago, brakk0 said:

Hey, just wanted to ask if you know what are the final costs to buy this beauty from Italy. Thanks 

I'm afraid I have no idea of the costs, UK sale preferred I guess, wouldn't want to risk sending this outside of the country. 

14 hours ago, Basszilla said:

I'm afraid I have no idea of the costs, UK sale preferred I guess, wouldn't want to risk sending this outside of the country. 

Yeah, i checked for infos online, and if i'm not wrong, i should add a 22% of the price including the shipping plus a 5%. Waaaaay too much. It's a shame because i really liked your bass and the price was good. Glwts 😕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brakk0 said:

Yeah, i checked for infos online, and if i'm not wrong, i should add a 22% of the price including the shipping plus a 5%. Waaaaay too much. It's a shame because i really liked your bass and the price was good. Glwts 😕

Thanks. Yeah I'm aware it's crazy prices to import stuff now due to 'brexit'.....good luck with your search for a nice Spector 👍👍

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, White Cloud said:

These basses represent the rarest of commodities: Hand built quality at production line price point. 

Hand on heart I'd testify mine is of a higher build quality than my Overwater. 

Not going to argue with that!

They are incredible beasts. Slinky, smooth, highly playable and great sounding. Whenever I pick it up I wonder if I'm mad for selling it. 

• Like 1