Why become a member? ×

Status price list?

SammyDamacy

Hi all, came across a price list for the statii basses some time ago but for the love of god can't find it again.........just wondering if anyone knew where to find it/knew what sort of price I'd be looking at?

I know what my dream bass is, I just have to discover the horrible reality of how much it will cost :)

Thanks all :rolleyes:

Thank you all for your help :rolleyes:

I suppose if I'm looking to spend such money on a bass I could give GB a try......before I moved to Brighton I fell in love with how sexy they are :D

........But I already own a Kingbass artist and IMO it's the best bass I've ever heard/played(especially!) and I actually really think it's a pretty bass.

A 5 string black beauty with black hardware and white leds..............

Oh dear I've gone faint :)

[quote name='budget bassist' post='454459' date='Apr 5 2009, 01:31 AM']urgh, i so want a kingbass black beauty! list price is £1895, i've got more chance of growing a third bollock, frankly![/quote]

MB1. :)
Good Luck with your acquisition whichever one you choose! :rolleyes:

[quote name='SammyDamacy' post='454675' date='Apr 5 2009, 02:03 PM']Thank you all for your help :rolleyes:

I suppose if I'm looking to spend such money on a bass I could give GB a try......before I moved to Brighton I fell in love with how sexy they are :D

........But I already own a Kingbass artist and IMO it's the best bass I've ever heard/played(especially!) and I actually really think it's a pretty bass.

A 5 string black beauty with black hardware and white leds..............

Oh dear I've gone faint :)[/quote]

funny you should say that....... I'm just contemplating the same but with red LED's to match my 4 string BB.....

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='454424' date='Apr 4 2009, 11:49 PM']The up to date prices are here...

Rich.[/quote]

I did not need to see that!
I thought a 6 string headless Original King Bass Std. with a bendwell would've not only been the stuff of a mad man's dreams but ludicrously expensive!

It's terrifying to think that it'd only be £1695!
I know it's a lot, but it's a lot of bass for that kind of money...

Ooo errr...

Eude