Why become a member? ×

Boss RC 50 LOOPSTATION SWAPPED, BIG OLD Q Tron for sale great condish. PHOTOS

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

RC50 Loopstation. The best there is. With all the mod cons, reverse looping, three independent loops that one can choose to send to different outputs. Loop basses send them to a bass amp, loop guitars and send them to a guitar amp. XLR in with phantom power to record vox with a condenser. The samples can then be saved and sent to LOGIC or other software as wav files via usb and worked around with. Check out BOSS website for more info.
Great writing tool but need to shift it as its not being used. At all. Girlfriend will be so p****d off (my bday present from her) but shes away atm and here's your chance. In great condition and minimal use at home. Never touched by a shoe let alone gigged. Theyre going for 350 at the moment but im prepared to take a fair bit less. Not half price though. PM me with offers.

Q TRON - all of you know what it does and it does it well. 60 posted.... or even 50 if local pickup is arranged

I used to run the OC3 and Qtron together to make a P Funk sound with the Qtron drive down. It sounded luuuuuuvly.

Edited by BassKS

Which model Q Tron, and where would the local pickup be?

[quote name='BassKS' post='454261' date='Apr 4 2009, 06:25 PM']Hi there both great units in awesome condition. Selling bits and bobs to make my moving out easier.

Q TRON - all of you know what it does and it does it well. 60 posted.... or even 50 if local pickup is arranged
Oc-3 super octaver - its quite nice but I dont use it. 45 delivered.

I used to run the two together to make a P Funk sound with the Qtron drive down. It sounded luuuuuuvly.

Let me know if interested.

Oh yeah, I have a Warwick streamer stage I for sale with gigbag and flight case. 600 quid..... Jut a thought.[/quote]

Guest BassKS

[quote name='jassibi' post='454910' date='Apr 5 2009, 09:01 PM']Which model Q Tron, and where would the local pickup be?[/quote]

hi dudes, brixton london. or anywhere in central london. winner gets a coffee. not beer beer is so overrated.....

• 1 month later...
Guest BassKS

anyone up for Qtron? it's very clean by looks and sounds...Unless anyone has a dd3 or a dd6 delay...

Guest BassKS

Ah, the Warwick, Im not selling it anymore. Changed my mind as its by far the best thing thats ever happened to me, basswise. Plays beautifully, records well so, to me, its a keeper.

Apologies

Edited by BassKS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BassKS

[quote name='project_c' post='497767' date='May 26 2009, 08:46 AM']PM sent..[/quote]

and replied...

OC-3 is phat. Anyone?

Guest BassKS

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='497757' date='May 26 2009, 08:21 AM']Would you be interested in the Mesa Bottle Rocket I have up for sale in a part ex for the OC-3 money from you of course :)

Let me know what you think.

Cheers[/quote]

Hmmmmm Thats a great offer. But nein. If you said something like filter that youve got two of and some cash... Now thats different

Guest BassKS

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='497981' date='May 26 2009, 01:40 PM']I'll have a word with Brad tonight see what he says.

Not sure though.

Cheers[/quote]

No worries, if not still up for sale.

Guest BassKS

[quote name='Netballman' post='498712' date='May 27 2009, 01:20 PM']PM sent...[/quote]

OC 3 to netballman

Guest BassKS

After three failed attempt to meet up and try the Qtron, a BC member pulled out and therefore still available. 50 quid pick-up or 60delivered. It's better than Mini Qtron which costs 50 quid and certainly more versatile than many envelope filters around.

I got the Pigtronix EP-1 which Is doing me nicely but that does cost a fair bit more and its not exactly a filter. So grab a bargain. Trades welcome even if there 's a bit of cash adjustment from my end. Not your end as Im not into nano bassballs or DOD-grunge-tubo-mad-monkey-tech stuff. :)

Guest BassKS

[quote name='BassKS' post='501577' date='May 30 2009, 01:13 PM']After three failed attempt to meet up and try the Qtron, a BC member pulled out and therefore still available. 50 quid pick-up or 60delivered. It's better than Mini Qtron which costs 50 quid and certainly more versatile than many envelope filters around.

I got the Pigtronix EP-1 which Is doing me nicely but that does cost a fair bit more and its not exactly a filter. So grab a bargain. Trades welcome even if there 's a bit of cash adjustment from my end. Not your end as Im not into nano bassballs or DOD-grunge-tubo-mad-monkey-tech stuff. :)[/quote]

Unless Anyone has a Boss DD 3 or DD 6 delay.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BassKS

[quote name='BassKS' post='511098' date='Jun 11 2009, 12:34 PM']Bumpoline and and update of stuff for sale[/quote]

Nobody no?