Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD 1995 USA Precision with Fender tweed case
£725
London/South Somerset

Richard Jinman

Up for sale is a rather lovely P bass I bought from the excellent @bigthumba while back. I decided I ought to have a P even though I mainly play jazzes and I just don't play it enough to keep it. I'm going to use Mr Thumb's words to describe it. This is a 1995 bass and just wonderful in my humble opinion. The body is nicely off white and the fingerboard lovely and dark. The scratch plate is a replacement red tort that looks so much better than the white one it came with. The pups are stock but the loom has been replaced with a top KiOgon one. It's strung with a newish set of Labella flats. It has small chips, scratches but most notably the dink on the front just above the scratch plate. But apart from that its in nice nick for a 26 yo bass.
Weight is roughly 9 lbs 4oz but thats according to the kitchen scales so it may be + - a bit. The nut is 40mm.
The bass comes with the Fender tweed case as pictured. 

I'd prefer collection from London (EC2) or Somerset (TA11 7DT), but can arrange a couier (or you can) at buyer's cost. 

IMG-0140.jpg

IMG-0141.jpg

IMG-0142.jpg

IMG-0143.jpg

IMG-0144.jpg

IMG-0145.jpg

IMG-0146.jpg

IMG-0147.jpg

IMG-0148.jpg

IMG-0149.jpg

IMG-0150.jpg

IMG-0151.jpg

Edited by Richard Jinman
  • Like 5

• Richard Jinman changed the title to SOLD SOLD 1995 USA Precision with Fender tweed case