Why become a member? ×

Oh Debra!!

Soulman

[quote name='Yessikris' post='440968' date='Mar 21 2009, 11:07 AM']She is Hot!!! :rolleyes:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRqQwdN-Lw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRqQwdN-Lw...feature=related[/url][/quote]

I couldn't see her behind that TRB6 :) This is gospel is it not? I don't think you can call gospel singers hot!! All the same, you make a persuasive argument :D

[quote name='jmanfunk' post='441477' date='Mar 22 2009, 02:13 AM']Tal Wilkenfield, Esperanza Spalding and now her. Where have all these insanely talented female groove machines come from of late!? Great find Julian.[/quote]
Iv'e known of her for a while now,first saw her about a year back on one of the Gospel shows,hope your keeping well?.

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='440984' date='Mar 21 2009, 11:29 AM']I couldn't see her behind that TRB6 :) This is gospel is it not? I don't think you can call gospel singers hot!! All the same, you make a persuasive argument :D[/quote]

I found a pic without a TRB in it :rolleyes:

Possibly sexist but not exploitative, in the words of the mighty David St Hubbins - "it's such a fine line between stupid & clever" ;)

Regardless of the fact that she is a very attractive lady, and the fact that after listening to a few of her You Tube clips the musicianess gets a little self-indulgent for my liking in places, I really like this - my kind of music.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I'm off to find ways to enjoy it without alerting the "sexist-ometers" (or the local police).

Ta muchly.

[quote name='Clive Thorne' post='442494' date='Mar 23 2009, 04:55 PM']Never heard of this lady before, but I (personally, IMHO, etc) would put her playing well above Walkenfeld's.[/quote]

Well, it's a bit different styles of musicthose ladies are playing, so it's difficult to judge properly, right? but anyway, if we're talking about the [i]attraction[/i], Debra would attract me waaaay faster than Tal :)

Edited by Faithless