Why become a member? ×

Afternoon all

viking 1

Alright everyone? 

I've been playing bass for a few years now and I've got a small band going with some mates at uni in Birmingham (only had one gig so far though lol). 

At the minute all I've got a red TRBX174 and a Blackstar Unity 60, with a couple of decent pedals (Clone Theory and a TS9 I managed to get cheap from cash converters 😅). 

I'm into a lot of the old new wave bands and Peter Hook's probably my bass hero. I started saving up when they announced his signature guitar and now it's on the way from PMT 😁.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Welcome Viking 1, glad you made it back from Mars...

Started saving up??? As a member here you'll probably be tempted by so much gear...better get used to saving up...

Haha thanks, just had a quick look and I'm sorely tempted by a few things.

• Haha 2

Morning,  and welcome to the forums. Hopefully you'll still enjoy some semblance of university life despite "C-what-must-not-be-named" 

And if you can't get to the Uni bar because of the afore-mentioned, then blowing your loan on the marketplace here instead means at least there's something to show for it 😁