Why become a member? ×

Hitsville - The Making of Motown

Huge Hands

Hi all,

I did a quick search and can't find this being mentioned before, so apologies if it has....

Did any of you Sky users spot Hitsville - The Making of Motown on Sky Documentaries last night?  I noticed it in the planner and joined it about 10 mins in and watched the first hour (it was about 2 hrs long).

I just looked and It is not in the Sky Documentaries folder in Catch-up but I was able to search for it and download.  It is also available to buy in Sky Store, so I assume it won't be free for long!

I can only go on the hour I saw, but lots of insight from Berry Gordy and Smokey Robinson, and the odd mention and shot/clip of Jamerson too.  Lots we have all heard before but I'm sure the Motown fans on here will like it.

I'm going to watch the whole thing now - just don't tell work.....

9 minutes ago, casapete said:

Is Sky Documentaries the same as Sky Arts? I know Arts is on Freeview channel 11, but does it include stuff from Documentaries as well (if it’s a different channel) ?

Sky repeats stuff across a few of their channels. I also saw the doc on sky arts a week or so ago, really enjoyed it. 😃

• Like 1