Why become a member? ×

ACG custom spec fretless (wow factor) [SOLD]
£1895
Aylesbury

Bass Wielder

[NOW SOLD, MUCH THANKS]

http://www.acguitars.co.uk/project/0172-finn-r-type-fretless-5/

I put the link above to let the pictures do the talking...plus specs.

As I’m going in a different direction, I’ve decided to let this one go. In mint condition! Plays like a dream! 
I spoke to Alan Cringean himself (luthier) and even he says he went in deep with this one and some lucky owner would enjoy immensely.

The electronics is the East-UK, Uni-pre as I’m more familiar with this setup and so has a vast variety of tones in the engine! Partial lines and luminay dots on lines on the side.

I’ll put a fresh set of strings on and a new 9v battery before collection or shipping (probably Newtones).

I’ll add some home pics but the original pics are more professional so have a look at both.

Aylesbury collection possible but UK shipping and Hiscox hard case included in the price.

Note: this spec would cost approx £3000 (and you would have to wait!)
Now....who’s feeling lucky?

AB103537-2EEE-4462-9B1F-3FE69B61EAB0.jpeg

Edited by Bass Wielder
Sold
  • Like 7

Alan builds some outstanding basses/guitars. I've owned 5 or 6 over the years and currently have 2 (soon to be 3!) that will never leave me. 

Honestly ACG are some of the very finest basses you will ever play, even if you payed 4 times the price for certain NY built basses! 

Whoever buys this will undoubtedly be a happy bunny! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, visog said:

Crikey!

Yep. What you said!

When I asked for that I believe Alan said something similar! 🤩  

The upper cut-away allows full access to the ‘nose bleed’ register (note: the real money is at the lower end fellow bass players)! Up there is for fun....

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic