Why become a member? ×

In Isolation New Album "Shards" Out Now

BigRedX

4 minutes ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

Is that the Gus we're hearing? It sounds wonderful.

Unfortunately not. This track was recorded and the album released before I joined the band.

if you want to hear the Gus have a listen to The Terrortones recordings. Most of those are either the Black or Red Gus

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

Unfortunately not. This track was recorded and the album released before I joined the band.

if you want to hear the Gus have a listen to The Terrortones recordings. Most of those are either the Black or Red Gus

I'll have a listen! I once spent some time with a Gus, courtesy of @6feet7 - What a bass!

• Like 1

Well there's an odd coincidence - a friend of mine has just been on FB to post some rather gorgeous artwork he's just finished:

99094641_10157370603107215_6918080346823

Can I recommend Mr Sam Hayles to anyone looking for album art, web design, promo materials etc? Ridiculously talented fellow, a lovely human being - and his dad used to be in Hawkwind.

11 hours ago, Al Krow said:

@BigRedX great work mate! Loved the bass line on Trappist-1, which drives the song forward, and the punchy tone which really stood out at 0.15+ at the start of the track.

Thanks. The track which is most likely going to be the next single - The Man Who Hides From Love - has just been picked up for the daytime playlist on BBC Radio Nottingham. It's not the big time, but it's a step up from just being played once or twice on the weekly local music program which is the best most local bands can hope for.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...