Why become a member? ×

Ion USB Turntable - As New - £30 all in - Still Here!

Hey folks,

In my desperate attempts to scrape together some cash, i'm selling this rather nifty piece of kit. Here is the gen that i ripped off of the web:

Allows you to convert your old vinyl collection directly to CD or MP3 with the included recording software (Audacity). (no special drivers needed)
* The ION USB turntable includes quick and simple EZ Ripper software for PC only and advanced audacity software for both Mac/PC recording.
* Switchable phono/line level output for connecting to any home stereo with phone, CD or auxiliary (AUX) inputs.
* Compatible with any software that supports USB audio input sound cards. (I've used it in Adobe Audition 3 and Ableton!)
* Cartridge with stylus 45 adapter.
* 33 1/3 and 45 RPM.
* Software allows for 78 RPM conversion.
* Adjustable anti-skating control for increased stereo balancing.
* High speed vinyl recording.
* Line level RCA outputs.
* 1/8in stereo line input so you can digitize music from cassettes or other sources.
* Dust cover.
* Computer requirements: PC running Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista. Mac running OS9 or greater, one available USB1.1 port.
* Size (H)18 (W)45 (D)36cm.

It may come as a surprise to some of you that the quality of this is actually rather good, i made some pretty good recordings of old Tim Buckley records that i wanted to put on my ipod. I ran them through some processors in Audition and they sound really good.

Anyway, this is virtually new, it is in it's box. I used it to rip a few vinyls and then realised, i didn't have any more worth ripping haha - so here it is. I bought this 6 months ago for about £85 i think, but i'll let it go for £40 all in.

Cheers,
Jamie

Edited by TheButler

• 1 month later...