Why become a member? ×

Status BB and Retroglide for sale

durandassi

Ok, here we go again,

i'm putting up my 2 Kingbasses for sale,

1st is my Retroglide, i had this built for me to the same specs that Mark King has his " all the bells and whistles" its about 10 months old has had light use and is in excellent condition.

it comes with its original hard case which is also in excellent condition. i'm looking for £2400.

2nd up is my Black Beauty. This is the Prototype (23) built for Mark King, which he used live. it comes with paper work signed by Rob Green and Mark King to confirm the authenticity, the bass is also signed by Mark on the back plate. again this comes with the original hard case. the bass is still in great condition with only the scuff marks from fingernails near the g string ( where the popping takes place) and is really only visible on close inspection.

Being a prototype and used by Mark King i'm looking for £3000 for this one.

please PM me if you want any more details.

thanks, James.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='425175' date='Mar 4 2009, 03:32 PM']The chrome one is probably my most wanted bass. (Fretted 4 that is) Gorgeous![/quote]

I would love the Black beauty! M.K. played it live, very cool, good luck man, all the best with the sale.

[quote name='durandassi' post='425174' date='Mar 4 2009, 03:30 PM']Ok, here we go again,

i'm putting up my 2 Kingbasses for sale,

1st is my Retroglide, i had this built for me to the same specs that Mark King has his " all the bells and whistles" its about 10 months old has had light use and is in excellent condition.

it comes with its original hard case which is also in excellent condition. i'm looking for £2400.

2nd up is my Black Beauty. This is the Prototype (23) built for Mark King, which he used live. it comes with paper work signed by Rob Green and Mark King to confirm the authenticity, the bass is also signed by Mark on the back plate. again this comes with the original hard case. the bass is still in great condition with only the scuff marks from fingernails near the g string ( where the popping takes place) and is really only visible on close inspection.

Being a prototype and used by Mark King i'm looking for £3000 for this one.

please PM me if you want any more details.

thanks, James.[/quote]Sweet Jesus!!!

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='425315' date='Mar 4 2009, 05:15 PM']Really don't understand why you'd sell those two. If I had them two and an EBS rig I wouldn't know what else there was to buy, be sorted for life.[/quote]

I have 2 lovely GB's to keep me going!

James.

[quote name='durandassi' post='426270' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:24 PM']Who , me? you started it!

j.[/quote]

err... OK, you have a point.

You put in your next order now - or have you got to move these on first?! (It means nothing unless your name is on the board he he!)

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='426277' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:29 PM']err... OK, you have a point.

You put in your next order now - or have you got to move these on first?! (It means nothing unless your name is on the board he he!)[/quote]

Alas, my name won't on the board for a while, unless i win big in Vegas!! But it will be on there eventually.

James.

[quote name='durandassi' post='426520' date='Mar 5 2009, 05:56 PM']Alas, my name won't on the board for a while, unless i win big in Vegas!! But it will be on there eventually.

James.[/quote]

Good stuff... the board is looking pretty full at the moment. GB camp seems pretty healthy.

• 3 weeks later...