Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD

sk8

After having a few hours at bass direct yesterday i have found my sound and it isn't the Shuttle 6.0 ;)

Its in great condition and was part of the first btach to hit these shores bought from Mark at Bass Direct.

Its a great amp and i'm sure you know the specs. Its got a few scratches on the top but these are only cosmetic and are not deep. Its in good condition and comes with the instructions. I also have the GB Footswitch which allows you to operate the mute and signal shapes (LF, Mid Scoop and HF) from the floor. Also included is the GB Bag wich is a snug home to protect the shuttle and has a pocket for cables etc.

I've got the original boxes for the amp and footswitch so shipping is an option

I looking for £500 plus delivery or collection from Bristol.

Bank transfer, Cheque or cash on collection.

Edited by sk8

I just bought one of these (the 6.0 that is!) from Mark on Saturday- it is brilliant! I love the fact that you can run it without a speaker load as a practise headphone amp or a DI/preamp- the specs make the LM II look quite miserly in comparison... although it does sound nice too!

I could be interested in the footswitch if you've any plans to sell separately?

;)

[quote name='Etienne' post='418434' date='Feb 24 2009, 02:57 PM']I just bought one of these (the 6.0 that is!) from Mark on Saturday- it is brilliant! I love the fact that you can run it without a speaker load as a practise headphone amp or a DI/preamp- the specs make the LM II look quite miserly in comparison... although it does sound nice too!

I could be interested in the footswitch if you've any plans to sell separately?

;)[/quote]PM'd