chenzo_1

Modulus Flea Bass Black 2003 Price Drop - SOLD
£1650
London

Modulus Flea Bass Black 2003 for sale.

Black with multitude of battle scars but mainly on the back of the bass.  4kg/9lb comes with a Gator Hardcore/HardBag similar to Transit Lightweight cases. 

Bartolini pre amp (See pic), assuming Bartolini pickups too but no marking so not sure (If anyone can help verify would be helpful) 

Based in London & Theale.  Would prefer pickup/meet up with a reasonable distance or can ship internationally if needed but will be at buyers cost. 

£1550 ono no trades straight sale please 

IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1212.JPG

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

Edited by chenzo_1
Price drop
  • Like 4

Don't think it's a bartolini pickup, mine is from the same year and is embossed with the brand name.

Seymour Duncan/Lane Poor?

38 minutes ago, smokyflipps said:

Don't think it's a bartolini pickup, mine is from the same year and is embossed with the brand name.

Seymour Duncan/Lane Poor?

No markings on the pickup what so ever. 

I once hade a Funk Unlimited 5 all Bartolini.

No marking on the pickup...

6 minutes ago, MELLOW said:

I once hade a Funk Unlimited 5 all Bartolini.

No marking on the pickup...

Good to know, either way it's a lovely bass

1 minute ago, burno70 said:

Wow! Comes with plenty of mojo too.

Its definitely been played during its lifetime.  Just for the record I purchased it like this, I've always treated it well whilst its been in my care! 

Lovely bass but my god wear socks or something when taking photos of reflective objects 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, gt4ever said:

Lovely bass but my god wear socks or something when taking photos of reflective objects 😂 

HAHA, what are you saying about my feet? 

53 minutes ago, gt4ever said:

It could be so much worse!

• Like 1

That's the Seymour Duncan pickup. All the Bartolini ones were embossed with the name. I've had 2 of these, superb basses. This one's ripe for a sparkly refinish! GLWTS!

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stingraybassman
      Hi Folks,
      Never thought the day would come, but a mixture of not playing it much anymore (and a disaster on the Football Index) I'm parting ways with this beautiful bass.Owned from brand new in 2005 (whatever PMT in Manchester was known as back then), 18th Birthday Present (I'm 33 Now). I've grown up with it and will be so sad to see it go.
      2005 3eq in Black with Maple Fretboard. Well played but in amazing condition. 2 small marks on the headstock and bottom horn that I've pictured. Currently strung with D'Addario flats that are nicely broken in and sound wonderfully muted. We all know how much these rip with Rounds on as well. Neck has worn great and has the great smooth feel of the unfinished 'Rays. 
      Without sounding sentimental, I grew up with this bass. Made some amazing memories. It deserves to go to someone who will play it to death as I once did.
      Located in Chesterfield, happy to ship at buyers expense. 

• By Sibob
      Hi all,
      Back up for cash sale, only trade options would be an Elrick standard Jazz 5 (not sunburst).
      I love this Evolution, sounds awesome, light swamp ash body and looks great. It's a solid 9/10 for condition I'd say. A couple of small indentations, but nothing I'm able to photograph well. Stock, these basses come with Bartolini single-coils, however I've swapped those out for Bartolini dual coils that came direct from Rob Elrick.
      So spec is:
      35″ scale
      Swamp Ash Body
      8.5 Lbs (approx)
      Satin Matte Black Finish
      3-piece Quarter-Sawn Maple Neck
      Ebony Fretboard
      24 frets
      2-way adjustable truss rod
      Bartolini hum cancelling Dual-coil soapbar pickups (Made in the USA)
      Bartolini 3-band pre-amp w/3-way mid and active bypass (Made in the USA)
      Fully shielded control cavity
      Black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
      Black Elrick bridge – by Hipshot (Made in the USA)
      Dunlop Dual Design strap buttons (Straplok compatible!) (Made in the USA)

£1550 - I'll include a Fusion Urban gig bag in excellent condition!
      £1500 - No Case
      Shipping would be difficult just at the moment, but we can talk about it as an extra cost, but happy to organise a socially distanced handover as a preference.
      UK only for now.

Cheers
      Si
    • By Cleanhead
      SOLD   Hello, here comes a real Black Pearl with all the bells and whistles ...    No scratches, dents or other damage. On the pictures are partly dust particles to see, these are not paint damage.   Ritter Roya 5 String #1130 Alder body Maple neck Ebony fingerboard (stabilized) with blue side LED Ritter triple bucker and slimbucker Ritter Electronic (18 Volt): volume, blend, bass, treble, highmid, lowmid weight ca: 3,8kg   New price: 6.500 GBP   Absolutely low string action - really one of the best I had under my fingers so far.   Special features strings through body - which I have never seen on a Ritter. Side dot LEDs - switchable through the passive tone blend (push/pull) Ritter F4 electronics with volume (push/pull active/passive), blend, passiv tone blend, treble, bass, lowmid, highmid   How it sounds, you can hear in the following youtubes (all recorded at home with GarageBand. Bass directly into a Scarlett Solo. Compressor and EQ (Garage Band).   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhn9BoVRBA8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkSLvmXM2y0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp1amaFmT68   I will be happy to answer any questions. You can also contact Jens directly. More pictures on request. Recordings of the bass only - on request. Testing anytime in Mainz (Germany)   Last but not least. Shipping within the EU is no problem. To Great Britain after you've Brexit the party, I really don't know, but we can find out.   I won't answer best price questions. If you are interested feel free to make a serious offer ...  

• By TJ1
      Selling my Sterling Sb14 bass. when it was discontinued in 2015, it retailed for £650 in the UK. I read that Musicman/Sterling Ball deliberately stopped production because it was cannabulizing sales from the more expensive USA Sterling line.
      Plays well through an amp, good intonation up and down the neck, the only issue I can spot is a loose tone control knob(pictured) but the control itself work just fine. No modifications that I am aware of, other than the addition of a Hipshot drop D tuner.
      Specs can be found here: https://www.chorder.com/electric-bass-guitars/sterling-by-music-man/sb14-5200
      Cash on collection only from North London, but I can travel anywhere in London(within reason), for a serious buyer, ideally with some familiarity with this model. Covid rules applying of course.