Why become a member? ×

Mötley Crüe, Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett Stadium Tour

MacDaddy

Big fan of Mötley Crüe, Def Leppard, and Poison back in the day, but tbh none of them have done anything in close to 30 years that I know or would want to hear.

30 years!

The Stadium Tour has been announced in just the USA at the moment, but as they are already adding more dates, a trip to Europe seems likely.

The UK will get Motley Crue and Def Leppard at the big arenas, but I doubt Poison and Joan Jett will be on the bill.

Not seen Poison but I've got a live album. Does that count?

Motley Crue are fun to watch live with a great stage show - providing you ignore the DIABOLICAL vocals.

Nikki Sixx is working on his fitness in preparation for the tour, so hopefully Vince is doing the same. He needs to seriously up his game.

Having said all that - TAKE MY MONEY!

• Haha 1

Every time I`ve seen Crue when I`ve been drunk I thought they were great. Every time I`ve seen them when I was sober I thought they weren`t. Saying that I`ll still go to one of these if they come over here. Did think that 2007s Saints of Los Angeles was very under-rated.

• Like 2

Def Leppard have also announced some dates with ZZ Top in USA, that would be worth a look. I saw Leps last year on the Hysteria anniversary tour in London and they can still put on a decent show and sound good for a stadium band of advancing years. They still play A LOT in America, where it seems their audiences are guaranteed to be big, good luck to them. Also their last studio album was their best since the  glory days IMO.

3 hours ago, sykilz said:

Def Leppard have also announced some dates with ZZ Top in USA, that would be worth a look. I saw Leps last year on the Hysteria anniversary tour in London and they can still put on a decent show and sound good for a stadium band of advancing years. They still play A LOT in America, where it seems their audiences are guaranteed to be big, good luck to them. Also their last studio album was their best since the  glory days IMO.

I must admit I was never a huge fan of DL back in the day but they’ve sounded great on the live footage I’ve seen of them over recent years.

• Like 1