6feet7

Maruszczyk Jake 5+ P/MM - Sold
£1200
East Sussex

An absolutely stunning example with matching headstock Maruszczyk Jake 5+ P/MM that is around 7lbs / 3.2Kg in weight,

Fitted with passive Delano MC5 HE/M2 and PC5 HE/M2 pickups and comes with a Hiscox hard case.

New D'Addario nickel rounds fitted but I can include some used DR Sunbeams if you'd prefer.

18mm string spacing at the bridge

If you've ever wanted a lightweight 5 stringer that weighs so little that a 2 or 3 hour set leaves little to no impression on your ageing shoulders, then this is the bass to have :)

Edited by 6feet7
  • Like 10

Near Uckfield (just over an hour to London bridge by train - and I'm happy to come up to London), but I'm going to be in Cardiff 17th/18th April if anyone wants to meet.

Edited by 6feet7

12 hours ago, walshy said:

Damn the no trades😂

Yup, sorry. Already bought the next bass so this has to go to pay the credit card :(

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 03/04/2020 at 11:54, Gareth Hughes said:

Hey 6feet7 - is the fingerboard Ebony or a really dark Rosewood?

I think ebony (its hanging next to my other Maruszczyk Jake 5 which is definitely rosewood). I wouldn't stick a load of money at the bookies saying it is (I would put a small amount though). I've always assumed it was ebony but I've no idea really. Here's a close up photo of it compared to the rosewood  one. Andyjr1515 may be the person to ask

Edited by 6feet7

47 minutes ago, vittoriosciascia said:

trade whit my fender precision JV 57   1983?

Sorry, no trades. I'm afraid there's a credit card that needs paying into, otherwise I'd be keeping this :(

5 minutes ago, vittoriosciascia said:

in euro? how much?

970 Euros plus postage

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.