Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Les Paul Standard bass

neepheid

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='1049579' date='Dec 6 2010, 05:00 PM']I had one but sold it on to tarcher here on Basschat last year

Love your cat shot too... I think I sold mine because it clashed with my cat! I'm all for colour co-ordinating instruments with pets :)[/quote]

And I'm still loving it thanks.
She's wearing black nylons now and looking even more gorgeous.

Edited by tarcher

• 5 months later...

[quote name='neepheid' post='399725' date='Feb 4 2009, 10:46 AM']...I'm too tight/skint to own a Gibson, but frankly after playing this one I don't see why I should!...[/quote]
Hahaha. Just saw this and couldn't help posting.

We're currently at 3.... and counting. :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1242256' date='May 23 2011, 09:14 PM']Hahaha. Just saw this and couldn't help posting.

We're currently at 3.... and counting. :)[/quote]

Hahaha, just you take advantage of the wiggle room in that statement. I was talking specifically about the Gibson version of this particular bass, but I didn't make that clear, oops. So, yeah, chuckle away, as it does appear on the face of it to be a delicious irony :)

[quote name='neepheid' post='1242654' date='May 24 2011, 09:49 AM']Hahaha, just you take advantage of the wiggle room in that statement. I was talking specifically about the Gibson version of this particular bass, but I didn't make that clear, oops. So, yeah, chuckle away, as it does appear on the face of it to be a delicious irony :)[/quote]
Yeah yeah whatever. :)
Anyway I was just remembering how much love this bass got at Moffat and how highly you regarded this bass back then. :lol:

[quote name='stoker' post='1252237' date='May 31 2011, 11:37 PM']that bass looks amazing! i must admit though if it was down to me i'de have the neck p/up closer to the end of the f/b. but that just my personal preference.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words. It's for sale by the way - link in my sig :)