Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Six string bass £80 EDITED

gafbass02

I'm selling a shine sb-26 six string bass in sorta wine red with two humbuckers, active eq and gold hardware in good nick for £85 collected from me in Cheltenham, could prob post for a ton I guess but not till haplf term (week commmencing Feb 16th) Its well set up with no issues apart from needed sone brighter strings imho.
Its sounds nice and burpy and is a joy to play, a really impressive bass for the cash to say the least, its really rather fab!

heres the pics i bought it from:

some i took:

Edited by gafbass02

That's a good idea. The autobot is the 'alternators' version of smokestream he transforms into a wrc subaru impreza.
I'd also swap the bass for a decent natural finish pref ash jazz body. With cash if reqd.

Edited by gafbass02

If I wasn't married I'd snap this up! I'd love a cheap 6 string to try. Unfortunately my house is crammed to the rafters with instruments already, and I even have 3 farmed out at work (plus a guitar on the way!)

Too bad - If you are single the thought of where will it live doesn't even enter the equation!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gafbass02' post='415658' date='Feb 20 2009, 06:31 PM']Half term over so collection only £80 or swap for a chrome hipshot bt2 or shine telecaster style bass wb something or other.[/quote]

dammit! i got my hopes up for a minute then. i have a hipshot hanging around, but it is a bt3!

i have been wanting a sixer though...

dan

darn, you missed out by two days i coulda posted during half term.. the prob i have with posting is i dont have the nessecary stuff to send it in, and no car to go get any and my local post office refused to take the last bass i tried to post there, and being a school worker i cant get a courier during the week!

[quote name='gafbass02' post='416335' date='Feb 21 2009, 07:43 PM']darn, you missed out by two days i coulda posted during half term.. the prob i have with posting is i dont have the nessecary stuff to send it in, and no car to go get any and my local post office refused to take the last bass i tried to post there, and being a school worker i cant get a courier during the week![/quote]

tbh mate, I'm not in a desparate rush to get hold of it, I was thinking of getting it as a temporary backup to my trb1006, I'm still interested if we can get something sorted over the next few weeks or so?