Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVP preamp, ADA power amp

Dread Bass

I have for sale an Ampeg SVP preamp in a rack with an ADA power 500 watt power amp.

The preamp is in good condition but one of the sliders on the eq has snapped off it can still be adjusted with your thumb. It has a little bit of rack rash on the top which you can see in the picture.

The Power amp is in good condition ADA uses to be a top make don't see them as much now. It puts out 500 watts and can be used for biamping.

The previous owner had the outputs changed from, regular jacks to speakons which are better in my opinion.

they come in a Kingsman rack. I traded my Markbass head for this so price wise im going to ask for £300 down from £375 Im broke and need to sell this.

I dont drive so so these will need to be picked up.

any questions just ask.

Edited by metaltime

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='metaltime' post='403804' date='Feb 8 2009, 09:22 PM']I have reduced the prices as i think my estimates may have been a bit optimistic.

cab £175
preaamp+power amp £375[/quote]

Let me know if you can sell the pre without the power.

Thanks

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='colinmk' post='428234' date='Mar 7 2009, 09:20 PM']Any more info on the power amp? I already have an svp pro and 410he looking for a good power amp for it. It's 8ohms, can this power amp be bridged and how powerful at 8ohms?
Cheers.[/quote]

Hi Colin

I have no idea is the honest answer i think there is a manual on the net somwhere i will have a look

[quote name='Anton346' post='428321' date='Mar 8 2009, 12:15 AM']how easy would it be to replace the broken fader?[/quote]

Not really sure mate you can still adjust it with your finger. I guess you could glue an extra bit of plastic on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...