Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette $$

simon1964

Definitely up for sale this time! I've just bought a Stingray, and Mrs 1964 has imposed a strict "1 bass in = 1 bass out" policy!

This is about 18 months old (I bought it new from Sound Control in Birmingham). Its in very good condition - there is a tiny mark above the rear pickup from where I rest my thumb, but no other issues at all. Very versatile bass, and i know everyone says this, but I really will be sorry to see it go.

I'm looking for £450 plus postage.

[attachment=18855:guitars_016.JPG]

[attachment=18856:guitars_017.JPG]

[attachment=18854:guitars_022.JPG]

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='simon1964' post='385321' date='Jan 19 2009, 08:11 PM']Definitely up for sale this time! I've just bought a Stingray, and Mrs 1964 has imposed a strict "1 bass in = 1 bass out" policy![/quote]

Hey, I thought I was the only one with a missus like that!

Very tasty bass, by the way.

f***in great bass.....i found out i was using my wrong last week.....i thought the second nob was a bass control rather than a ballance control and was massivly unsure about the switches......i was using one pick-up as a single coil lol realising what a complete f***-tard i was (but i do blame pmt as they didnt give me my warwick starter kit and instructions) i had a good play with both pick-ups and realised how versatile these basses actually are....i got mine at a massive steal at 650 quid so i think yours should go pretty soon! ! ! ! ! bump bump bump bump bump

Edited by darbs

[quote name='darbs' post='388036' date='Jan 21 2009, 10:25 PM']but i do blame pmt as they didnt give me my warwick starter kit and instructions

bump[/quote]

I would get straight back to PMT and ask for the Warwick User Kit. It should have come with the user kit and a Rockbag. Knowing PMT they will put it right.

For the record, this one includes the user kit and Rockbag, and straplocks!

[quote name='simon1964' post='388121' date='Jan 21 2009, 11:53 PM']I would get straight back to PMT and ask for the Warwick User Kit. It should have come with the user kit and a Rockbag. Knowing PMT they will put it right.

For the record, this one includes the user kit and Rockbag, and straplocks![/quote]

lol dont have the time...(cant be arsed).....i'l jus bring it up when am next in there they said they couldnt find it and jus gave me a diff bag btw why are you selling this bass so cheap? ? ?

[quote name='darbs' post='388944' date='Jan 22 2009, 07:44 PM']lol dont have the time...(cant be arsed).....i'l jus bring it up when am next in there they said they couldnt find it and jus gave me a diff bag btw why are you selling this bass so cheap? ? ?[/quote]

Its about the market rate for a $$ I think! Anyway its now on hold pending the usual. Thanks for all the comments