Why become a member? ×

*Traded*EBS Proline 2x10 cabs x2

Josh

;) mate you change your gear like your knickers :P i suspect you have your eye on a certain ul 502 on here then, i do too!!, gig the EBS then tell me you want an epifani, thats where the sound matters!! massive bump for a lovely bloke with wandering fancies, who will be andrew crouche (prob spelt wrong)one day :)
hope you get your sound mate- lol - lee

Yeah kev the EBS is really bright thats why i liked it the td 650 josh owns used to be mine!, im dying to try the ul502 though i really think it,ll be my sound, and two channels is great so i can switch between EUB and EB , i totally understand why josh wants one ( sorry to highjack the thread josh ;) )
Lee

Ari's ul502 is a very good price for a fantastic amp.

To my mind there's little comparison between EBS and Epifani, they're worlds apart soundwise.

EBS is very bright, Epifani is clean and warm and bright in a different way, there's clarity there in abundance, but it's not like the EBS sound at all.

[quote name='molan' post='381770' date='Jan 15 2009, 09:52 PM']Josh - what are you like man!

Just as you get settled you're on the move again ;)[/quote]

I'm never fully settled.

[quote name='lee650' post='381783' date='Jan 15 2009, 10:10 PM']:P mate you change your gear like your knickers :) i suspect you have your eye on a certain ul 502 on here then, i do too!!, gig the EBS then tell me you want an epifani, thats where the sound matters!! massive bump for a lovely bloke with wandering fancies, who will be andrew crouche (prob spelt wrong)one day :huh:
hope you get your sound mate- lol - lee[/quote]

Trust me, I'm not as bad as some. And it's Andrew Gouche Lee.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='381791' date='Jan 15 2009, 10:17 PM']EBS is very bright, Epifani is clean and warm and bright in a different way, there's clarity there in abundance, but it's not like the EBS sound at all.[/quote]

You summed it all up right there. As much as I love the Hi-Fi sizzle from my EBS, it lacks the warmth I hear in Epifanis.

Edited by Josh

HEE hee I KNEW it was gouche, or somthing like that ;) id had a couple with some mates and couldnt spell, and im not as familiar with him as yourself, seen him on youtube bit of a monster, would really love to try the epifani stuff myself- keep groovin mate - lee

I'm never fully settled.

Trust me, I'm not as bad as some. And it's Andrew Gouche Lee.

You summed it all up right there. As much as I love the Hi-Fi sizzle from my EBS, it lacks the warmth I hear in Epifanis.
[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bargain buy, everybody, and josh is a top guy, what you getting next mate? BTW i got the screw out of the eden and revalved it BIG diffrence, still has the annoying noise on the volume pot though! all the best mate - lee

[quote name='lee650' post='428680' date='Mar 8 2009, 04:40 PM']Bargain buy, everybody, and josh is a top guy, what you getting next mate? BTW i got the screw out of the eden and revalved it BIG diffrence, still has the annoying noise on the volume pot though! all the best mate - lee[/quote]

Well I've already got the GK head sorted and it's put the TD650 to shame, for almost half the price, so I'm getting the matching GK Neo 2x12 on Sunday and with this I'll get the matching 2x10 :). Remember Lee it's common on all of Eden's stuff, they admit it themselves.

Edited by Josh