Why become a member? ×

WARWICK THUMB 2003 LTD MAPLE BOLT ON.SOLD*

MB1

MB1. :)

Warwick Thumb 2003 ltd edition maple Thumb bass.slight thumbnail mark over front pickup otherwise in immaculate condition well looked after, comes with new hiscox case.
£750 o.n.o

NOW SOLD*

Edited by MB1

MB1. :)
The stingray is no more than 3 month old,as new.having trouble uploading photos can send you a photo off my phone if you pm me.The ashdown in the background is the 65w mini rig the basses arent minitures/confusing eh!.

Edited by MB1

[quote name='MB1' post='40546' date='Aug 2 2007, 05:30 PM']MB1. :)
The stingray is no more than 3 month old,as new.having trouble uploading photos can send you a photo off my phone if you pm me.The ashdown in the background is the 65w mini rig the basses arent minitures/confusing eh!.[/quote]

nice one cheers!!

i really want this stingray

if only i could sell one of my warwicks id have the cash!!!!!!!

argh!!!

Isn't the spacing 19mm as standard on the Warwick fours?

I love that Thumb but my cash is tied up for other things and the only bass I could possibly trade is a Lakland DJ5 passive, lake placid blue with rosewood board and pearly pickguard. Though I'm not sure I would want to trade it and not sure if you'd want to trade the Warwick for it!

[quote name='MB1' post='48874' date='Aug 22 2007, 12:34 PM']MB1. :)

New Sales/swap/trade info added.[/quote]
.. and MB1 slides into the lead in the "Flog the Warwick" sweepstakes. Thumb leads Streamer by a head and tuners.

Place your bets folks !

[quote name='wildman' post='49467' date='Aug 23 2007, 12:29 PM'].. and MB1 slides into the lead in the "Flog the Warwick" sweepstakes. Thumb leads Streamer by a head and tuners.

Place your bets folks ![/quote]

Give me odds of 750ono to 1 on MB1 winning and I'll make that bet. :)

Edited by P-T-P