Why become a member? ×

New Dual Amp set up (well an amp changed) now with video!

0175westwood29

76176215_1013782132298670_8695534132567998464_o.thumb.jpg.e4ce5e065ac4e75210312ae2c8774516.jpg

still using my ashdown cabs as they sound great however im on the look out for some orange stuff!

the main part of the board go tho the OB1-500 and the Subnup goes into the Rockerverb mk3 the DD200 goes to both.

does ambient and brutal very well!

also hiding under the bridge is a cali 76bc and my moog clusterflux and LPF aswell as a decibel 11 split personality which covers the out puts to both amps

Andy

Edited by 0175westwood29
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BreadBin said:

He does use a lot of distortion mind! 😂

a tad!

ive had a few random audio complaints but literally everything sounds good my end so i have no idea why the audio is like that for some people, ive read it might be down to a bad stereo to mono conversion and some are only getting the left or right side but no idea why this would be happening

@BreadBin glad you like it i have another video on the channel were i have a fuzzrocious heliotropic infront of both amps that to be honest is a bit much but i love it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2019 at 18:36, 0175westwood29 said:

a tad!

ive had a few random audio complaints but literally everything sounds good my end so i have no idea why the audio is like that for some people, ive read it might be down to a bad stereo to mono conversion and some are only getting the left or right side but no idea why this would be happening

@BreadBin glad you like it i have another video on the channel were i have a fuzzrocious heliotropic infront of both amps that to be honest is a bit much but i love it!

Listening through a pair of Adam Audio monitors via a Scarlett 2i4 2nd gen and sadly the sound for me is dreadful. It appears to drift left and right and as if you are talking / playing somewhere far away from a mike. Bizarre as others are hearing it well.

5 minutes ago, Bobthedog said:

Listening through a pair of Adam Audio monitors via a Scarlett 2i4 2nd gen and sadly the sound for me is dreadful. It appears to drift left and right and as if you are talking / playing somewhere far away from a mike. Bizarre as others are hearing it well.

its super weird everyone i know locally to test the audio not on my setup is fine really strange how people are getting these issues

• Like 1