Why become a member? ×

Roland Bass Cube Micro RX £75

Beedster

Best practice amp I've owned, mutli FX and models plus drum machine. However, I now have two (long story)! This one was bought new about 4 weeks ago, has had about 20 hours use total. Paid £149, yours for £75.00

Chris

PS and it runs on batteries as well as mains. Great for those small scale outdoor gigs (or busking as it's better known)

Edited by Beedster

...Jeez, these are the dog's b****x! I have one as well that I use in the attic for practice along with a little Roland stereo PA (2 cm 30's) for effects etc., and if I let the mind wander a little it's serious leg-on-the-monitor/"thank you!, goodnight..." territory. At this price an absolute steal!!!
Hello Chris by the way - I really enjoy the sales threads!!...
Best of luck with the sale
All the best from Ireland,
Sean

[quote name='ped' post='377280' date='Jan 11 2009, 11:11 PM']Really want one of these!! Don't suppose you would post? I doubt you will have much probs selling locally :0)

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Hi Ped
As it happens I'm dropping off a bass in the bottom end of Oxfordshire tomorrow so I'm sure we could sort something? If not, I'll post as it's small and light enough to wrap up tight. Let me know either way
Cheers
Chris

Apologies folks, don't think I'll post this as I don't have any faith in Parcelforce or whoever not throwing it around and the buyer recieving a useless amp. Collection or meet-up as above only
Chris
PS apologies for non-replied to PMs but my computer seems to be on a go slow

If i wasn't in the process of buying Peds old V4 Combo i would snap this up, can't win them all ;) Any chance of a review Chris? they look like the ultimate home practice amp. I still might get one as i might struggle keeping the volume down on the trace.

[quote name='steve-norris' post='378368' date='Jan 12 2009, 10:28 PM']Any chance of a review Chris?[/quote]

Might do one later in the week Steve, good suggestion ;)

BTW I think I'm going to be in Banbury at the weekend visiting some friends. Should I bring the RX.......? :P

[quote name='Beedster' post='378430' date='Jan 12 2009, 11:07 PM']Might do one later in the week Steve, good suggestion ;)

BTW I think I'm going to be in Banbury at the weekend visiting some friends. Should I bring the RX.......? :P[/quote]

Better not my 8 months pregnant wife already has plans for my gonads :)

Several PMs (apologies for not replying to each) but, as it's says above, I can't post this. Something that emerged from my recent experience of being sold a dud amp on here was the almost universal agreement among BCers that the seller should be responsble for the safe delivery of the amp/bass/whatever. Having seen the likes of Parcelforce and DHL do some quite horrible throwing around of boxes despite - or because of - the large FRAGILE stickers on them, I'm no longer going to send anything fragile by courier unless well protected (i.e., in a flight case), largely because if it got broken and you wanted a your money back, I would no doubt already have spent the cash on another bass ;)
Chris

[quote name='BassJase' post='379912' date='Jan 14 2009, 02:06 AM']Man i'd love this, but no cash till the end of the month... ;)

Have a bump on me for a fantastic practice amp.[/quote]

Cheers Jase, looks like it might still be here :P

Chris

[quote name='sub-a-dub' post='377275' date='Jan 11 2009, 11:03 PM']...Jeez, these are the dog's b****x! I have one as well that I use in the attic for practice along with a little Roland stereo PA (2 cm 30's) for effects etc., and if I let the mind wander a little it's serious leg-on-the-monitor/"thank you!, goodnight..." territory. At this price an absolute steal!!!
Hello Chris by the way - I really enjoy the sales threads!!...
Best of luck with the sale
All the best from Ireland,
Sean[/quote]

Hey Sean
Sorry, missed this post first time around. Hello to you as well. I'm slightly worried that I am more famous for my For Sale threads than my playing ;)
All the best
Chris

[quote name='MB1' post='380741' date='Jan 14 2009, 09:58 PM']MB1. :)
Anyone whos near Chris and needs a good practice amp!....this is the one!
check the demo on Rolands site!
Would have had this myself if it wasnt for distance! ;)
BUMP![/quote]

Yes, 500 miles was a little extreme even for a bargain Martin. Given that I divide my time equally between Surrey, Milton Keynes and Canterbury, someone must want this. It's had about 20 hours playing max and it's half list price. It'll go on ebay for £25 more :P

Chris

[quote name='ped' post='379735' date='Jan 13 2009, 09:51 PM']Don't blame you mate.

Royal Fail
Parcel Farce
Post Orifice

All pretty hit and miss IME![/quote]

I bought a combo from eBay once, it had been wrapped in a bin bag and parcel tape, no box or bubble wrap! Royal Mail returned to sender because it was badly packed, but then he retried and succeeded via Parcel Farce and it was fooked by the time it got to me! Still, at least he refunded it no questions asked.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='380880' date='Jan 15 2009, 12:16 AM']I bought a combo from eBay once, it had been wrapped in a bin bag and parcel tape, no box or bubble wrap! Royal Mail returned to sender because it was badly packed, but then he retried and succeeded via Parcel Farce and it was fooked by the time it got to me! Still, at least he refunded it no questions asked.[/quote]

I was sent a Squire bass in a clear plastic bag. Amazingly, and perhaps because the drivers etc could see that it was clearly fragile, it got to me in one piece. Similar scenario to when we flew out to Spain with mountain bikes and the night before we left I realised my bike box was at work and I had to simply put my bike unprotected on the plane. Mine was fine but three of the other guys' bikes were damaged despite being in heavy duty cases marked 'Fragile'. Perhaps it's not a lack of care but a simple inability to read?

Anyway, back to the real world, this combo is going on ebay tonight if no-one here wants it

Chris

[quote name='King Tut' post='381151' date='Jan 15 2009, 12:27 PM']I'll have it mate - when you coming to MK?

Col[/quote]

LOL, I knew that putting the two words 'Milton and 'Keynes' in the title would do the trick Col :P
I'm actually in MK now, only problem is tha amp isn't ;)
Next Tuesday? If that's not good for you I can leave it with our reception and you can collect anytime.
Cheers Col, PM if you need any further info
Chris

Edited by Beedster