Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision 1973 (Candy Apple Red)

stereo_monkey

[quote name='birdy' post='372818' date='Jan 7 2009, 11:37 AM']Thats Gorgeous!! Have you a price in mind and I guess that Bremen is in Germany although Geography was never my strong point?

Steve[/quote]

Right, Bremen is in the north of Germany. There is a Ryan Air direct connection from London.

The price is 2500,- EUR (about 2300 GBP). The Euro to £ exchange is not so bad these days (for Germans :) )

[quote name='stereo_monkey' post='373140' date='Jan 7 2009, 03:23 PM']Right, Bremen is in the north of Germany. There is a Ryan Air direct connection from London.

The price is 2500,- EUR (about 2300 GBP). The Euro to £ exchange is not so bad these days (for Germans :) )[/quote]

Right I'm out I have £32.50 plus the worth of my missus thats £40.

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='373125' date='Jan 7 2009, 04:06 PM']Would you like to borrow my power sander? :huh:[/quote]

Thanks for the offer. I will come back to you if anyone desires it stripped :huh:

Please look at all the [url="http://download.pixelplanet.de/thilo/73erpreci/"]photos[/url]. The surface has some scratches but nothing really bad.
I bought this bass after the pre owner died. It was all over covered with dirt and dust. The strings where also in very bad condition. The case is looking very good for it's age.

I guess that the bass has not been used for many years before I got it. :)

[quote name='sixshooter' post='373152' date='Jan 7 2009, 03:33 PM']Old Horse Murphy.

He likes nice Basses, and this is Very Nice :huh:[/quote]

He does Steve, but unfortunately he's also taken a pledge not to buy any nice basses!!

Mind you, this one is gorgeous. Built the same year as my wife and looks like it's picked up less dings along the way too :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='373154' date='Jan 7 2009, 03:36 PM']He does Steve, but unfortunately he's also taken a pledge not to buy any nice basses!!

Mind you, this one is gorgeous. Built the same year as my wife and looks like it's picked up less dings along the way too :)[/quote]

How about paying half each and sharing it? I could have it Friday to Monday and then you could have it Tuesday to Thusday?

:huh:

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='373154' date='Jan 7 2009, 03:36 PM']He does Steve, but unfortunately he's also taken a pledge not to buy any nice basses!![/quote]

Cue Victor Meldrew voice........... ' I Don't Beleeeeeeeeve it!'

Edited by martthebass

• 1 month later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='414441' date='Feb 19 2009, 04:08 PM']Why would you remind me of this ? ;)[/quote]

I am waiting for the price drop on this one, or the exchange rate to change in my favour, or my lottery ticket comeing up.....

If you are looking for a quick sale let me know!

:P