Why become a member? ×

Vigier passion SOLD to beneath it all (top bloke to deal with!)

mickd

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='365910' date='Dec 30 2008, 12:18 AM']Oh dear!

GAS attack on its way...

Would like to see a face on shot of the body![/quote]
Hey doctor of the bass check the news pics added!
very nice collection by the way!

[quote name='far0n' post='367251' date='Dec 31 2008, 05:19 PM']So is this a series 1 judging by the serial number ? Carbon neck ?[/quote]
Yes series 1,carbon fibre through neck,18 volt active electrics in stunning mint condition.Anything else you need to know just ask,cheers far0n.

[quote name='mickd' post='367293' date='Dec 31 2008, 06:15 PM']Yes series 1,carbon fibre through neck,18 volt active electrics in stunning mint condition.Anything else you need to know just ask,cheers far0n.[/quote]
Some more pics added thanks for looking.

Incredibly clean example!! Good luck with the sale mate.

Defo right in saying it is 1985 ish, Patrice might be able to confirm this. Technically I think it is a series 2 bass (carbon thru neck etc) as opposed to the series 1 which had the wooden neck with brass laminate under the fingerboard) though there was some crossover with dates etc. It has slightly wider horns than the later series 2's (think they were reduced in '86 actually)

Superb instrument. Comes with original semi-hard case too does it?

Cheers
ped

Thanks for the compliments guys,it'll break my heart to see it go.The bass comes with a hardshell flight case ped and is a series 1 or 2 bought brand new by myself in 1985ish! Thanks for the bump bass man kev! cheers.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='368986' date='Jan 2 2009, 11:54 PM']Hehe - Not a problem. I know that they are the equal of the hallowed Green machines, as Nick (DOTB) coverts them both equally :)

Rich.[/quote]
Just kidding outtoplayjazz,status make some cracking instruments!