Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Wolf Bass HK Korea *PRICE DROP* NOW £225
£275
Liverpool

Craig Robinson

Hi all 

Got a cracking bass if a bit of an oddity. It has been heavily upgraded with a lot of high end parts and features. Not sure of the body wood (Mahogany)? Since been suggested that the wood is more consistent with Walnut. With through neck 34" scale and an ebony finger board. The pickups are Kent Armstrong dual soapbars coupled with a Kent Armstrong 18v 3 band eq. VOL/TONE , BLEND , B/M/T , active passive switch. It has an internal trim pot of which I have no idea to its function? I have never gone there. Maybe for the active vol to balance up the active and passive selections?? 

In passive mode it has a nice even passive tone very usable if thats your bag?  but when the eq us enabled the bass has a hefty boost in volume and very powerful bass and mid cut and boost section. The treble is subtle compared to some i have tried but has no hiss or overly tinny attributes. The passive tone works in both modes and as always is a welcome addition. Weight is 9lbs,  38mm nut width and nut is a brass adjustable piece.

I will try to answer questions although info on these on the web is minimal and as this has been heavily modified it doesn't relate to the Wolf specs. 

UK Shipping is free 

Cheers 

Craig.

20190813_110732.jpg

20190813_110738.jpg

20190813_110744.jpg

20190813_110842.jpg

20190813_110924.jpg

20190813_111139.jpg

Edited by Craig Robinson
Price change
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These HK basses (and guitars) were a thing about 10 years ago.  Something to do with a German importer if memory serves.. Nice build quality with usable hardware...and you have upgraded, Nice.  If I hadn't just pull the trigger on a 5 string I'd be interested...GLWTS