thisisswanbon

Spector Rebop 4MM ** WITHDRAWN **
£850
South Shields

Posted (edited)

**£700 **

Absolutely torn doing this as completely in love with this bass, but as much as this bass is the sound in my head, I've had to accept that it's not the right sound for my band 😭

Purchased from Rhysyjob last year in brand new condition (original sales post below). Bass is immaculate and comes with official Spector fitted hardcase (I purchased separately new from thomann for circa £150). Bass is just over 1 year old, has been gigged but never used in anger. 

Would prefer local collection or drop off but will ship at buyers cost. Looking for £850 ono including hard case.

20190616_140538.jpg

20190616_140602.jpg

20190616_140544.jpg

20190616_140708.jpg

20190616_140650.jpg

20190616_140727.jpg

Edited by thisisswanbon
Withdrawn sale
  • Like 2

This is a cracking bass.... just for a minute I thought about buying it back ;-) 

• Like 1

That missing foot on the case has got to reduce the value by at least £849... I'll be fair and offer a tenner for the lot. Deal done? Excellent. I'll send my pigeons to collect.

(Lovely colour!) 

• Haha 2

I assume that, seeing as you mention bills, you're not interested in a trade?

4 hours ago, Jack said:

I assume that, seeing as you mention bills, you're not interested in a trade?

Not really I'm afraid matey... feel free to PM what you had in mind, but I'm pretty set on a sale.

5 hours ago, Damonjames said:

The lower this price gets, the more tempting it becomes!!! 😱

Haha this is as low as it goes Damon pal...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Any sound clips? I'm intrigued as to what this bass sounds like.

** EDIT **

I actually found this clip online of Stuart Spector talking over the functionality and sound of this bass. Sounds really nice as it goes.

Edited by WHUFC BASS
  • Like 1

Just a small point, your bass has an active EMG MM pickup not the cheaper EMG HZ on the earlier model! 🤓

• Like 1

On 14/08/2019 at 20:49, rhysyjob said:

Just a small point, your bass has an active EMG MM pickup not the cheaper EMG HZ on the earlier model! 🤓

Thanks for that mate! 😁

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By matbard
      Hello guys,
      I purchased this bass on 11/24/2018 from Bassdirect. Unfortunately, due of financial reasons, I have to part away with it 😥
      This is absolutely mint, basically unplayed! Free gigbag included!

• By TJ Spicer
      Yamaha BEX4 £350 🔵
      A great semi-hollow body bass. I’m surprised that these don’t get more attention with the range of sounds this bass offers. Piezo, magnetic pickup, blend and a powerful active 3 band EQ can genuinely get it from old school to modern with ease. It’s lightweight with a broadly appealing neck profile, neither tiny nor huge. 
      The electronics have recently been re-soldered to ensure the bass is problem free for the foreseeable future. It comes with a hard-soft case, much like those provided with a Sadowsky. 
      The bass has some marks and an amount of surface scratching from the last owner, but these marks are only obvious under certain daylight lighting conditions. Sat on the wall without daylight directly on it, you’d have a hard time seeing them. 

Collection, meet up or shipping all potentially available. 
      Thank you for looking! 

• By Marc S
      Price Drop Now £450
      For sale: beautiful Yamaha TRB 1005 Active 5 string bass, in rather fetching Orange / Red (note: it's not one of the Japan models - they're now over £1K)

This bass has upgrades, in the form of a high mass bridge - with full adjustability including side-to-side for string spacing of your choice
      It also has a Bartolini pre-amp (which is an improvement on the original)

I recently had a new jack socket fitted, and set-up at A-strings guitars in Treforest (near me). The bass is in lovely condition, with hardly any marks and no "dings" at all.
      It sounds superb, with a great array of tones available. I'm not really a 5 string player, and this just isn't getting used.
      Although I would prefer a straight sale, I have now added a few trade options - see last post
      Am happy with cash balance either way - so I would add money for the right bass

Collection preferred, but we could perhaps meet up somewhere convenient (I've got a Roland battery amp and Vox Amphones - so you can hear this lovely bass) I can throw in a gigbag so you can get this bass home safely.

I have priced this bass to sell - as I have way too much stuff. At 500, it's already less than I paid for it, especially when including the work I've had done recently

• By cetera
      A recent VISA card purchase necessitates me sadly considering moving on this beauty...

A fantastic condition thru-neck 80's Kramer Forum III bass in a gorgeous blue/teal sparkle (subtle) finish. This bass is in a solid 9.5 condition and is the rare higher grade thru-neck version of the more common bolt on Forum IV's that occasionally surface from time to time. Pickups are 'Spector' branded passive PJ pickups with the legendary K-Haz (Korean 'Haz Labs'-copy) active preamp. Upgrade the pickups if you wish to full active EMG PJs and you'd be blasting down walls!!
      Black hardware, a 'Spector' branded heavy duty bridge and a rosewood board with diamond inlays complete the classy looks of this gorgeous bass!

Price is £400 firm (bargain!). NO trades, thank you. Payment by cash on collection (from Guildford/Woking area), bank transfer or Paypal (buyer pays all fees). I can deliver/meet within 50 miles of Guildford/Woking area for fuel costs or I can courier (insured) for £40-£50.

Please see the link below to my extensive, positive feedback and assurances of a clean, honest transaction. Cheers!