Left leaderboard
thisisswanbon

Spector Rebop 4MM ** WITHDRAWN **
£850
South Shields

**£700 **

Absolutely torn doing this as completely in love with this bass, but as much as this bass is the sound in my head, I've had to accept that it's not the right sound for my band 😭

Purchased from Rhysyjob last year in brand new condition (original sales post below). Bass is immaculate and comes with official Spector fitted hardcase (I purchased separately new from thomann for circa £150). Bass is just over 1 year old, has been gigged but never used in anger. 

Would prefer local collection or drop off but will ship at buyers cost. Looking for £850 ono including hard case.

20190616_140538.jpg

20190616_140602.jpg

20190616_140544.jpg

20190616_140708.jpg

20190616_140650.jpg

20190616_140727.jpg

Edited by thisisswanbon
Withdrawn sale
  • Like 2

That missing foot on the case has got to reduce the value by at least £849... I'll be fair and offer a tenner for the lot. Deal done? Excellent. I'll send my pigeons to collect.

(Lovely colour!) 

• Haha 2

I assume that, seeing as you mention bills, you're not interested in a trade?

4 hours ago, Jack said:

I assume that, seeing as you mention bills, you're not interested in a trade?

Not really I'm afraid matey... feel free to PM what you had in mind, but I'm pretty set on a sale.

5 hours ago, Damonjames said:

The lower this price gets, the more tempting it becomes!!! 😱

Haha this is as low as it goes Damon pal...

• Like 2

Any sound clips? I'm intrigued as to what this bass sounds like.

** EDIT **

I actually found this clip online of Stuart Spector talking over the functionality and sound of this bass. Sounds really nice as it goes.

Edited by WHUFC BASS
  • Like 1

Just a small point, your bass has an active EMG MM pickup not the cheaper EMG HZ on the earlier model! 🤓

• Like 1

On 14/08/2019 at 20:49, rhysyjob said:

Just a small point, your bass has an active EMG MM pickup not the cheaper EMG HZ on the earlier model! 🤓

Thanks for that mate! 😁

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By waveydavy
      For sale Musicman 4 string Stingray from the 2014 PDN Neptune Blue series.
      some differences to usual spec-
      mahogany body
      figured roasted maple neck 
      stainless steel frets
      semi trans Neptune blue finish.
      Usual pickup and 3 band eq.
      weighs just over 9lb according to my digital  suitcase scale.
      complete with original case.
      condition- used good, couple of marks on body and one to edge of headstock. See photos 
      better photos to follow when light improves.
      courier delivery preferred given current pandemic control measures.

• By waveydavy
      Hipshot A style bridge in black finish- 4 string. This is not the fender mount version
      19mm spacing- adjustable.
      Brass version.
      with mounting screws.
      Used -see photos.
      Currently retailing at £100 at Bass Direct 

• By Quasar79
      Now £800.
      I am selling this beautiful Neuser Courage 4  in very good condition. These basses were handmade by Robert Neuser in Slowakia, but not anymore.
      Bass is in perfect condition, technically and cosmetically too.
      I know that Neuser basses are very underrated, but it's very good quality for a decent price. Easy to play, very well-balanced, and 4.2 kg (9.25lbs). This bass is suited for every style.
      Alder body, maple top Maple neck with ebony fingerboard and abalone marks Bartolini pickup's EBS pre-amp Neuser bridge (custom order to this model as well) Gotoh tuning machines Neck-thru construction I am selling for £900 (including case). I can ship everywhere, but pickup is also possible in The Netherlands or Germany (with corona a little difficult).
      Thank you for reading. For more information or pictures, just send me a PM:)

• By TimCook
      Here’s a cracking bass which has been shamefully underused in the past 5 years, hence the sale.
      It’s a Bassline Buster Classic, made in Germany in 1996. Bassline are a small, custom bass company based in Germany. The new price of this would’ve been circa £1600. A few years ago I contacted Bassline directly who were ace to give me the following wood specs:
      Body european ash, hardmaple neck, and a padouk fingerboard
      It has LeFay pickups and a Noll 2-band EQ with controls for Volume (push/pull for passive mode), Bass, Treble and Pickup Pan. Nut Width is 38mm and there’s a ‘Zero’ fret. It also has Neutrik locking jack socket and Schaller strap locks (with 2 positions at the bridge end to quickly jump between heights which conveniently also makes it stable resting on the floor).
      It’s in ace condition, although I’d note there’s a tiny indent on the scoop up to the fingerboard past the 24th fret and few marks on the lower horn and body edge where I knocked the bass over after posting this ad (see photos in comments). All minor and character adding in my opinion - like us all it’s lived!
      Playability wise, it has he slimmest, fastest neck I’ve ever encountered. It’s also super lightweight (3.7kg) so along with the fast neck you can keep going for hours.
      I don’t have a gig bag or case but can be shipped very securely in a cardboard bass box (within hand-carved polystyrene for protection). UPS (uninsured) delivery is included in the price.
      Any questions or you’d like a test drive, feel free to pop me a message!
      Tim

• By waveydavy
      For sale Spector NS2J 4 string bass. USA build . Burl redwood top over mahogany. Maple bolt on neck with pau Ferro board.
      weighs under 8lb. Hipshot spector hardware. Aguilar obp-3 circuitry with emg Jvx pickups. Recent full refurbishment excellent condition 2005 build.
      spector fitted case.
      full photos ASAP