Why become a member? ×

Basses For Sale in Leeds:USA Fender Jazz DELUXE & Alden Vox Teardrop copy

tonewheelkev

[size=5][font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi All....time to let this gear go, as my sojourn into the world of Bass has come to an end, and it's back to the guitar for me!
The USA Fender Jazz (Z5.......) 3 col sunburst is now [b]SOLD[/b] and has gone to 'tarcher'...!
Thanks Paul!!! :)
The Alden Troubadour is also [b]SOLD....GONE!![/b]
If you are considering buying any of these instruments new, then you'd be daft not to come along and take a look at these!!!

[list]
[*][b]USA Fender Jazz Deluxe[/b] (DZ4.......) Montego Black, 18v active...bought Feb 2006 at one year old, and unused!!....again totally unmarked and beautiful condition....inc case etc...[b]Want £900....or P/X for your guitar[/b]
[b]Thomann price for this is over 1400 Euros (almost £1400) so this is attracting attention from our European Buddies....but that whole posting abroad thing is a p.i.t.a...!![/b] :huh:

[*][b]Alden VX Troubadour[/b] ....White....60's retro styling....bought from Cranes/Cardiff in Feb 2008 for potential use in NICE tribute band....never even reached rehearsal!! Inc quality Levin rectangular case. [b]£250[/b]
[/list]

More pics available....just ask and I'll mail 'em
Please mail, or phone 0113 2748112 or phone/text 07929 882773 :huh::rolleyes:

Kev[/font] [/size]
[attachment=17371:Bass.JPG][attachment=17372:Main.JPG][size="4"][/size]

Edited by tonewheelkev

Dont worry, i have seen it, thats gorgeous however its one less string then i would have wanted, Nice colour combo :huh:

That and i dont have the money anyway :)

But in january i should have 1K plus to spend on something nice :huh: if i can find another P5 deluxe in the montego black/gold scratchplate combo i am likely to go for that. Otherwise i know a man with a first year musicman Stingray i might go for. (Though i would have to pay in installments.

-Rob.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='356960' date='Dec 17 2008, 02:09 PM']Hi All....time to let this gear go, as my sojourn into the world of Bass has come to an end, and it's back to the guitar for me![/quote]

Have you seen a doctor. This sounds quite serious :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Met up with Kev yesterday [Wednesday] to buy his American Jazz bass off him.
What a gentleman,and the goods were exactly as described.
Newport Pagnell services on the M1 is not the most uplifting of places but 2hrs spent in Kev's company and the time just wizzed by.
You'll not go wrong doing a deal with Kev.

• 2 weeks later...