Why become a member? ×

Anyone want to borrow a five string?

waynepunkdude

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Paul S' post='415350' date='Feb 20 2009, 02:33 PM']Did this move on, guys?

Is it the next borrower who organises the courier for posting off to himself or the current one?[/quote]

The next person organises pick up, I thought doing it that way would be best in case someone has it for 2 weeks then realises they can't afford to send it on.

Last I heard it was in Warwick waiting to be moved on.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Paul S' post='435030' date='Mar 15 2009, 08:00 AM']Hopefully coming to the end of it's term with M4L666? My biggest problem is what kind of sticker to put on it when I am done. Decisions, decisions....[/quote]
Nope, it's not got to me yet.

[quote name='Paul S' post='435758' date='Mar 16 2009, 07:51 AM']Reading through the post the last confirmed sighting was 20th Feb with Starvolt waiting for DHL.[/quote]
Yeah, me too. The problem is the couriers only collect/drop off during the day, which is bloody inpractical for me- I have school, and my parents work full time.

[quote name='M4L666' post='436575' date='Mar 16 2009, 08:06 PM']Yeah, me too. The problem is the couriers only collect/drop off during the day, which is bloody inpractical for me- I have school, and my parents work full time.[/quote]

Ah fair dues I think you can pick up/drop off from/to there depots if you could be arsed.

I'm not too fussed as long as everyone is cool and isn't getting p*ssed waiting.

[quote name='Paul S' post='435030' date='Mar 15 2009, 08:00 AM']Hopefully coming to the end of it's term with M4L666? My biggest problem is what kind of sticker to put on it when I am done. Decisions, decisions....[/quote]

Just wipe a bogey on it...

[quote name='Paul S' post='437499' date='Mar 17 2009, 04:36 PM']Cooler than the inside of a fridge that has been set to 'very cool' here.[/quote]
That's pretty cool. :) My mum thought of the depot thing as well. If it's still with Starvolt, once they have it from him it will be easier for me to collect it. So Starvolt! Where is the bass?

Right, time to explain why it's been sat in my hall for some time now.

Originally it should have been picked up at the end of February, but due to DHL being crap, it didn't.

Inbetween then and now, we've had another series of very unfortunate events, which have kind of gained priority over it. I don't really want to go into too much detail, but I'll say that me and my brother have only been out of hospital for about a week or so now. Unfortunately, I've not really had time, what with catching up with some important coursework and school, and being stuck in hospital for a couple of weeks, to sort out collection, but I will get on it ASAP.

Really sorry for holding this up so much, it's really not fair on everyone else.

[quote name='Starvolt' post='438470' date='Mar 18 2009, 05:10 PM']Right, time to explain why it's been sat in my hall for some time now.

Originally it should have been picked up at the end of February, but due to DHL being crap, it didn't.

Inbetween then and now, we've had another series of very unfortunate events, which have kind of gained priority over it. I don't really want to go into too much detail, but I'll say that me and my brother have only been out of hospital for about a week or so now. Unfortunately, I've not really had time, what with catching up with some important coursework and school, and being stuck in hospital for a couple of weeks, to sort out collection, but I will get on it ASAP.

Really sorry for holding this up so much, it's really not fair on everyone else.[/quote]

No stress buddy, there are things way more important than trying a five string just move it on when you can.

Hope everything is OK at your end.

[quote name='noisedude' post='438483' date='Mar 18 2009, 05:22 PM']I don't want it as such, but if it ever comes up to West Yorkshire I'd look after it for an hour so I could put an awesome sticker on it and become part of BC folklore. So don't put me on the list, I'll just see if it ever makes its way this far north. :)[/quote]
This far north? In Yorkshire?... (Damn southerners!).