woodywyatt

** SOLD Please Remove ** Musicman Stingray Classic - Vintageburst/Birds Eye Maple Neck
£1400

**SOLD**

Musicman Stingray 4 Classic 'Vintageburst' this is a really fabulous instrument in mint condition.
Beautiful birds Eye Maple Neck (Natural aged finish), 9 Volt 2 Band Eq, String-through Body, Classic Bridge with String Mutes,.Musicman Hardshell Case Included.

EXTRAS
Comes with the original white pick guard or the black one that's fitted at the moment.
I've also installed a Hipshot BT 1 D-Tuner (worth £70) - I can re-install the original or leave this on.

Jim Dunlop 'Straplok' Strap retainers are also installed and of course I will include the original strap buttons.

Weight: 4.5 kg

I'm only selling to fund a custom bass I've always been after. Trust me, if I could afford to, I would keep this thing too!

Full spec on the MusicMan Stingray Classic can be found here - https://www.thomann.de/gb/music_man_stingray_4_classic_mn_vsb.htm

Main.thumb.jpg.37cd75ec594f41819b06383533b954f8.jpg

Front_blackSP.jpg

Back1.jpg

Back2.jpg

Front_whiteSP.jpg

Front_blackSP.jpg

Bodyclose.jpg

Back3.jpg

Back4.jpg

Back5.jpg

headstock.jpg

headstockfront.jpg

Edited by woodywyatt
SOLD
  • Like 4

That's one of the basses i would love to add to my collection. Perfect in every way (colour) but missing one string... GLWTS

The hipshot wont go down to B, and i use that note in a couple of songs. I also don't like to detune my basses, i prefer to leave all the notes as they should and use the B string if needed (yes, even if i'm asked to play Killing in The Name).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, woodywyatt said:

Yep all personal preference. Glad you like the bass anyway 😉

Love it, best colour scheme ever, with the black PG. The classic line, with the old bridge, 2 EQ, old body shape and oval PG in both 4 or 5 strings, for me, is the most apealing line. Lovely bass, and at 4,5kg it's not the heaviest of SR's. ;)

• Like 1

Update: Bass will be in the UK (Leicestershire) from about 25th February, heading back there now from here in Canary Islands.

Last price drop on this because I think it's well worth it for a Stingray Classic in mint condition.
Now down to £1200!

MB1.

Absolute Bargain!

...against a Pre Ernie Ball you'll find very little difference....soundwise!

....To my ears at least!

Totally agree. I can't hear the difference!

Price wise, well just check against a new one.

In fact I'm even having second thoughts about the price as I've ordered my new bass. So.. if anyone out there wants a bargain now's the time.

This would go great with my Teal Stingray which I recently bought back. Just a bit expensive for me. I'm sure it's worth it though, gorgeous bass.

• Like 1

Sorry folks, should have included in the description, no trades on this. Sale only.
Thanks 😉👍