Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * Fender Jazz '75 re-issue * SOLD *

Lysdexia

I bought this here on Basschat a while back and it's in as good a condition as when I first got it. The only difference between the bass you see and now is an added, genuine Fender chrome pup plate over the bridge. Of course, I'll add more pics to illustrate the extra gorgeousity.

It plays stunningly well and sounds just as good with the American vintage Jazz pups that came as standard.

It also now has a case, non-Fender and very large, but it does the job admirably.

I'm basically looking to get back the £500 I paid for it + shipping. Unless you want to collect it in Glasgow for a tenner petrol money. So, effectively, it's coming with a free case :)

Want a print? From a tenner, delivered and printed on archival quality, premium lustre paper. Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='347417' date='Dec 6 2008, 06:53 PM']Do you know, they're quite amazing these pics. If you look at them long enough, you can actually see a Fender bass guitar.[/quote]

All I hope the photographs illustrate is the condition I try to keep my instruments in :)

[quote name='gafbass02' post='347425' date='Dec 6 2008, 06:58 PM']I was so gutted to sell it as soon as I could I bought the same bass again, and I still have it![/quote]

I know the feeling, but I was delighted when I bought it from you. When my finances turn round again, I'll be buying another one - they are incredibly good basses.

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='347417' date='Dec 6 2008, 06:53 PM']Do you know, they're quite amazing these pics. If you look at them long enough, you can actually see a Fender bass guitar.[/quote]
:)

If Carlsberg bought and sold basses, they'd probably never come up with photographs as good as Lysdexias...