Why become a member? ×

Good evening

Nibbos

Hello, All.

After years of lurking and reading others' posts, it's time to ask a question of my own - so have signed up to to enjoy the privilege of belonging to such a knowledgeable community.

Having only recently discovered what 'GAS' stands for I realise that I, too,  have been a sufferer (like many of you) for some time.

Perhaps heading to the 'FOR SALE' forum might help scratch that itch..?

Currently own two basses, Warwick Rockbass Corvette $$ (4-string, Nirvana Black) and Overwater Tanglewood Aspiration Standard Plus (which recently went back to Overwater for a complete rebuild and set-up), an old Laney RB7 Richter Bass Combo and no pedals of effects. Will be seeking advice on the two basses (I know little about their relative merits and can't really explain how or why I came to own each of them!)

Am an occasional player but rarely outside the safety of my own home.

Thanks in advance for any advice and words of wisdom I get from the basschat folk

Nibbos

Edited by Nibbos
  • Like 1

Welcome! Nothing wrong with the safety of home 🙂 

Nothing quite like playing with other people though. That's what bass is all about... If you can find a couple of peeps to jam with in private who you feel comfortable with, that's a good next step. If you have no ambition to go out and gig, you're still a bass player! and by no means the only BCer who feels that way. Let us know how it goes!