Jonathan Bee

SOLD : Bananana Matryoshka Synth Pedal
£160

Bananana matryoshka pedal for sale. Price includes postage.

The Source Audio Manta is about as synthy as I want to go at this point and not finding much context to use this in. In perfect conditon,  look at it's shiny coat in the picture below the demo. That's it in real life.

Here's a demo: 

20181204_221207.jpg

Edited by Jonathan Bee
  • Like 2

It is only still here because I am showing remarkable restraint!

Edited by owen
  • Like 1

it is only still here because I already have one! :D

Edited by Romeo2
  • Like 1

looks like you're not a man to be easily persuaded @owen  I will be reciting various incantations throughout the evening to try to put you under the Bananana's spell 😉 

I cant believe this is still here. Only a few months ago i saw at least 4 of these sell in under 12 hours! ....and this is the cheapest ive seen!!!!!!

Its one of the few pedals i've bought twice!

there wont be a 3rd as i'm never letting go of mine now.

GLWTS

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BEBASS
      Amazing rare pedal. Great condition except for some cosmetic wear to the label and missing a couple of knobs.

• By AxelF
      Now sold: Panda Audio Future Impact for sale - fantastic synth pedal, recreation of the legendary Deep Impact pedal but so, so much more on top! Updated to the most recent v3 software with improved tracking and editing.
      Mint condition with box and manual, velcro currently attached but original rubber feet included in the box.
      Now just £235 including UK delivery, will also include an M-Audio Uno USB midi interface which is one of the recommended models, works with the Future Impact with no issues - cost £25 when bought. No trades sadly, am clearing stuff ahead of a house move.

• By pilotbicycles
      For sale a number of great effects pedals that I no longer need.
      Prices include postage and all pedals are as seen, without original packaging...etc unless shown. Velcro is currently attached to each of them, though this can be removed if you desire.
      Payment by PayPal (friends & family), Bank Transfer, or cash on collection if local to Belfast.
      I'm open to trades or part exchanges.

Devi Ever Dark Meiser Fuzz (Dark Boost & Soda Meiser combo fuzz pedal) - £110 SOLD Hiero Effects B.E.A.D. Fuzz (Brassmaster style circuit, with exceptional flexibility and small footprint) - £100 SOLD Hotone Wally Looper (micro looper that can speed up or slow down your loops!) - £50 SOLD Electro Harmonix Bass Ball Filter & Distortion - £40 SOLD Bananana Matryoshka/Matpëwka Synth - £150 SOLD Darkglass Microtubes X7 Distortion - £210 SOLD Darkglass Hyper Luminal Compressor - £165 SOLD Earthquaker Devices Bit Commander V1 Octave Fuzz/Synth - £110 SOLD Source Audio Manta Bass Filter - £80 SOLD  

• By Lee77
      Bananana matryoshka synth pedal in excellent condition (no box, but no import fees) £160 including postage. 
      3 leaf octabvre (mk1) in excellent condition, with box and paperwork £150 including postage. 
      Apologies for the rubbish picture. 

• By attackbass
      Pigtronix Mothership 2  - Analogue Synth Pedal in immaculate condition, boxed with 18v power supply and manual £200 plus £10 p&p or local pickup from Cardiff.
      ***Price drop to £190 plus £10 p&p***
      This is an incredible pedal and the best analogue synth pedal I have used and you can get some really nice fat analogue bass sounds that track really well as well as some of the more wild sounds. You can hook up an expression pedal with the mothership 2 to control certain parameters and it also has a sub out so you can get all the huge low end going to the PA and not crushing your amp!

It really does sound incredible and is a very nice, well made solid bit of kit. It has velcro on the bottom, and spent about a month on my board before taking it off after deciding to try and move away from effects and focus more on my actual playing. It's a really fun pedal I just can't justify having it sitting on a shelf looking cool as it deserves to be used for creating huge synth sounds!