Why become a member? ×

Can anyone put me off buying this off eBay before it's too late?

I have a few things ending on eBay today, and I'm tempted to spend the proceeds on this [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=360110478106"]5 string hollow body[/url]

It goes against my principles (try before I buy, buying used instead of new, must have block inlays etc.)

I just wondered if anyone can put me off due to previous experiences with this product line/vendor. It will cost £153 delivered, excluding customs add-ons.

[quote name='OldGit' post='341762' date='Dec 1 2008, 11:47 AM']Er .. that will neck dive like bu663ry, limeted bridge adjustment, pound Vs dollar's pretty poor right now ....
that enough?

:)[/quote]
I agree about the bridge, but I'm happy with a high action, so fine adjustments are not so vital. I'm wanting to put flats on, and play mellow, so the PUPs just need to do a basic job. And as for neck dive ...I used to gig a Gibson T-Bird, so I think I can handle that!

My hope is that it is made to a reasonable level of robustness, but my worry is that it will be fragile and the guarantee irrelevant due to the cost of returning it to the states. Keep on putting me off though!

[quote name='AndyMartin' post='341857' date='Dec 1 2008, 01:22 PM']"This Guitar is All Hand-Craft work and provides Highest Quality Song."

How can you resist? :)[/quote]

Im sold! Ive been looking for a bass that can provide some top notch song. haha

Edited by WarPig