Why become a member? ×

Cort Curbow

Aidan63

9 hours ago, alyctes said:

Went for £100.

would have gone for £52 if I hadn't bid it up to £99.99 - apologies if you were the multi-bid winner who was out on the town last night and wanted to make sure that you won it, but you were probably prepared to pay £200 for it so you are just glad you got a bargain

If a 52 came along I'd be interested in that

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aidan63 said:

would have gone for £52 if I hadn't bid it up to £99.99 - apologies if you were the multi-bid winner who was out on the town last night and wanted to make sure that you won it, but you were probably prepared to pay £200 for it so you are just glad you got a bargain

If a 52 came along I'd be interested in that

Not me; I sold mine a couple of years ago. 

And now...…….

I have been offered second chance on this for £95 cash on collection as apparently the winning bidder can't pay till November - I don't actually want it so does anybody else want it at that price, or I'll just decline, explain I was only bidding it up to help vendor get a decent price and then doubtless it will be relisted again with £52 start price and someone may be able to get it for that