Why become a member? ×

SOLD/WITHDRAWN Bass clearance!
£1650

Bassman666

Having a clearout due to lack of use! All good working condition, minor marks and a few small issues, will update with more details tonight. All recently had string changes. Any viewing/trial welcome. Can post at buyer cost. More pictures can be sent to anyone interested :)

lakland 44 02 deluxe WITHDRAWN 

The 4402 deluxe is in excellent condition with minimal marks from normal use. Everything works perfectly and sounds awesome! 

Tobias growler SOLD

This bass unfortunately isn't fully original hence the low price! The rear cavity cover isn't original and has been made from a pickguard. The original preamp was missing when I got the bass (I'm sure I have the original bartolini quad coil pickup) the bass is currently fitted with an EMG mm pickup with volume and Tone controls. Has a great MM type tone and plays great. There is light wear to the body around the pickup. Also comes with original tobias hardcase!

tokai thunderbird WITHDRAWN 

This bass plays great and sounds fantastic especially for a "cheap" thunderbird. The pickguard isn't original and the bass has various chips and scratches mainly to the pointy edges. 

Can send more pictures of any of them to interested parties :) not looking to ship outside the UK however can wrap in a hardcase at small additional cost if overseas buyers want to organise courier.

DSC_0260.JPG

DSC_0257.JPG

Edited by Bassman666

On 09/08/2018 at 11:43, Bassman666 said:

not looking to ship outside the UK however can wrap in a hardcase at small additional cost if overseas buyers want to organise courier.

I'm affraid one can't arrange courier pickup from abroad (at least for most of the respected carriers).