Why become a member? ×

Is there anyone in Brighton who can collect Reuel/Incx's Bass?

bassoctopus

This on the Warwick forum

[url="http://www.warwick.de/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8772"]http://www.warwick.de/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8772[/url]

Giles had said he'd pick the bass up as he thought Jake was based in Birmingham. It turns out the bass is in Brighton. Can anyone help with this please.

Cheers

Neil

[quote name='bassoctopus' post='338945' date='Nov 27 2008, 09:41 PM']This on the Warwick forum

[url="http://www.warwick.de/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8772"]http://www.warwick.de/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8772[/url]

Giles had said he'd pick the bass up as he thought Jake was based in Birmingham. It turns out the bass is in Brighton. Can anyone help with this please.

Cheers

Neil[/quote]

I might be in that area tomorrow if I am I can pick it up.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='338957' date='Nov 27 2008, 09:48 PM']That would be some great help, if you can 100% do it, I will provide the details.

-Rob.[/quote]

If you PM your details I'll text you in the morning to let you know, it all depends whether or not the travellers my company served notice on today in Basingstoke leave or not.

The funny thing is if I go I will have a bailiff with me.

Edited by waynepunkdude

[quote name='kevbass' post='338960' date='Nov 27 2008, 09:52 PM']So go on then, whats the story? whats that fellas excuse for behaving in such a way?[/quote]

This is not the thread for that. We will get the bass from him and THEN talk about it. Or else this thread will be closed like the last one.

[quote name='tombboy' post='338965' date='Nov 27 2008, 09:54 PM']You serious Kev? Not read the news lately? :)[/quote]

Nope, I'll go and search for it now :huh: , shockwave, THANKYOU for typing in CAPS, it makes certain WORDS, so much EASIER to UNDERSTAND doesnt it?

[quote name='The Burpster' post='338978' date='Nov 27 2008, 10:07 PM']Anyone else from the Brighton are or within striking distance please? (contingency planning stage one)[/quote]

Dude, jakes pmed Gman and says he will post the bass tommorow.

However having backups is a good idea.

-Rob.

Kev, in Robs defence, I think when you have put in the hours and effort he has on a subject that has dominated Basschat like this...then someone asks a question which has been covered in both threads to hell and back whilst Rob has been re-iterating the point of diplomacy... the use of four capital letters is quite justified without the witty retort. :)
I hope when you spent the next eight hours reading the relevant threads you will see why.

Edited by tombboy

[quote name='Shockwave' post='338980' date='Nov 27 2008, 10:08 PM']Dude, jakes pmed Gman and says he will post the bass tommorow.

However having backups is a good idea.

-Rob.[/quote]

Rob,

I'm in Brighton and I could, if needed, collect it tomorrow evening. But I'm somewhat tied up for getting to a post office with it both at the weekend and early next week - especially if it's not already packed and ready to go.

Let me know if I can do anything useful.

Edited by EssentialTension

I will say nothing and instead await a VERY welcom and hopefully HAPPY outcome to this situation and await one of the Moderators or Admins to fill us in upon that event happening

I hope everybody else will do the same and not post attacks :)

[quote name='boo' post='339023' date='Nov 27 2008, 10:52 PM']I've followed the whole saga from the start, would be happy to help out.

I work in Hove, so could pick up if needed.[/quote]

Excellent great offer thanks, I have just emailled and PMd Alex to see if he can help. if not I may get back to you if thats ok? could you PM me your mobile number please..... just in case.... :)

[quote name='The Burpster' post='339037' date='Nov 27 2008, 11:02 PM']Excellent great offer thanks, I have just emailled and PMd Alex to see if he can help. if not I may get back to you if thats ok? could you PM me your mobile number please..... just in case.... :)[/quote]
Not to offend, but do you not think it would be a little careless to trust someone with two posts with this? It's not that i think he might be a bad person, and i don't mean to cause offence to you or the guy that offered, but maybe reuel would be a bit more comfortable if a more senior member that has perhaps carried out a few transactions on here did it...