Why become a member? ×

Is there anyone in Brighton who can collect Reuel/Incx's Bass?

bassoctopus

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='339042' date='Nov 27 2008, 11:07 PM']Did they screw you over?[/quote]Yes Sir they did indeed.
I ordered it in October and they said they couldn't give me a delivery date until November, so I arranged for it to be dropped in the week of my hols, rang them on Saturday and they said it would be delivered yesterday between 12 and 6.
Wasted an entire day and this morning and they didn't have the decency to ring me and offer a refund but as I have posted else where, it is the staff who will loose their jobs I feel really sorry for, I'm sure I can get a refund from the credit card or the furniture ombudsman.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='339058' date='Nov 27 2008, 11:19 PM']the furniture ombudsman.[/quote]
Christ... is there one for everything?
I can imagine a tower block full of these little Ombudsmen sitting around waiting for phones to ring, like a tribe of pigmys or something.... :)

Hi i am down that neck of the woods tomorrow ( actually Petworth about 30mins away) i would be more than happy to relay it to one of our senior oxford based members if it helps.

Steve Norris